Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
GreatDays
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I refuse to pay $25, $35 EACH for the turn signals. I'm not cheap I'm just poor and not able to justify spending $100, $150, etc. for them. I have seen them as high as $60 for one turn signal and I need all four.

Anyone installed turn signals on the Vulcan 750 and had it work out where you're not having to skip several meals to be able to buy them? I was going to put them on the credit card then run over my mailbox out front so the wife doesnt see the Visa bill. I could pick up the mail at the post office for awhile.

·
Put music to our troubles
15 Posts
I just replaced both of my rear turn signals with parts from Parts N More. $15 bucks each, so that's only $60 for all 4. I don't remember shipping, but it was somewhere around $5-$8 for the whole thing.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Heh...

I'm not cheap I'm just poor
I was going to put them on the credit card
...if you still even HAVE a credit card, youre not poor...I gave up mine over 20 yrs ago (not by choice)...and live on $30/week (seriously). I get 2 day old bread from the dumpster behind the Quickie Mart (Pakis used to gimme, now not)...

Back to subject....I went to my local aut salvage yard...many have bikes too...I got 4 with chrome mounts AND all bulbs working off an old Yammy for $5 each...no shipping, baybee....
If yer that poor, put yer boots on (have boots ?) and hit yer local junkyard...mine has everything from Harleys to Goldwings in it...all there for the pickin'...just bring yer own tools. Have tools ?....Im hittin up mine in a few days to scrounge windshields and mufflers. Aint no embarrassment to "recycle"...:smiley_th

1 - 7 of 7 Posts