Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Love My Baby
2005 Vulcan 750
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My baby was in storage for two years while I was going through a divorce. Wouldn’t start and some parts were clogged and one part was rotted away and broke when removing it. I need a pipe for the cooling system, part # 32033A and it seems to be unavailable at all the Kawi part stores I’ve tried. Anyone here have a parts bike with this part available? Thanks.

·
Registered
9,465 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
I'm thinking he is looking for one of the coolant "tubes" sealed by o-rings off the top of the cylinders that have short heater hoses going to the thermostat housing. The short one has that part number on Bike Bandit. It may be possible to make one with copper pipe and a flare tool.

Depending on how much is left, you may be able to salvage it. Could you post a picture?

·
Love My Baby
2005 Vulcan 750
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There’s enough on one side to attach a connecting tube, but the other side barely has anything to connect to. Spockster sent me a photo of one for sale on eBay and I just bought it. Thanks bro! If I can rebuild and fix up my baby I will. I just bought a home and got my bike out of storage, and I want the rest of my life back.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I'm glad that is the part you needed. I have to admit I didn't catch the A at the end of the number. The part I was looking at shows as # 32033 and is the part I keep expecting to go bad someday. I guess I jumped the gun a bit fearing for the worst. Glad you got one. Good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts