Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to repair my VN750 and wanted to buy the carburetor kit for my 1986 Vulcan. Thanks. Felipe

·
Registered
8,461 Posts
There's quite a few on eBay under $15 but I can't get the link on my phone app. Search... Vn750 carb kit

·
Registered
2001 Kawasaki Vulcan 750
73 Posts
I need to repair my VN750 and wanted to buy the carburetor kit for my 1986 Vulcan. Thanks. Felipe
Make sure you check the fitment guide from the User Manual to make sure the kit you buy fits your 1986, especially if it is the Canada model. I will go ahead and post the specs here for you.

I have a link to info about various rebuild kits here: Carburetor Rebuild Kit

It shows the parts included and missing, which will be important depending on your own carburetors condition.

It has been slow because of Holidays / Covid. Mine is due to arrive Monday.

Oh yeah, use JIS screwdriver on the screws because regular Phillips #2 will easily slip out and mess up screw heads.

·
Registered
2001 Kawasaki Vulcan 750
73 Posts
Make sure you check the fitment guide from the User Manual to make sure the kit you buy fits your 1986, especially if it is the Canada model. I will go ahead and post the specs here for you.
View attachment 52849

I have a link to info about various rebuild kits here: Carburetor Rebuild Kit

It shows the parts included and missing, which will be important depending on your own carburetors condition.

It has been slow because of Holidays / Covid. Mine is due to arrive Monday.

Oh yeah, use JIS screwdriver on the screws because regular Phillips #2 will easily slip out and mess up screw heads.
EDIT: I have an extra rebuild kit from Niche Cycle Supply. It has everything you need other than diaphragms. You can see it in the link above.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts