Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any members work on our bikes on side or professionally for $$$. Some jobs I may not want to tackle but would happily farm out. I live in Marion county Florida and have a rv set up near Helen Georgia I can tow bike to location and pick up if not to far away. My work schedule is heavy due to recent lay-offs so my time to work on bike is limited.

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts
Lance is your man! He's the one I'd go to. Several folks have taken their bikes to him and he has brought them back to like new condition. Believe he's in Buford, GA, in the greater Atlanta megalopolis. Send him a PM.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks flightcontrol I have done that. Buford Ga is a good location for me. I have an RV permanently set up near helen ga and I drive right by buford. could make a long weekend and drop the bike off. Hope we can work something out:beerchug:

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts
PM sent.

·
Ba dum dum, ching...
542 Posts
Hey Mike, Ocala's a nice area. My dad had a house in Homosassa and we used to go to Ocala once in a while when I'd go visit him.'

R

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice here but economy stinks--so many home built during the boom that many have never been lived in. Will take a long time to move these excess homes before home prices start to rise again. Some of these never lived in homes have mold in them now!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
or are rented out only to find out that they are really "grow Houses" One next to me got raided earlier this year

1 - 8 of 8 Posts