Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just got hold of a national cycle windshield. i suspect that it is either part number N2220,,or a N2210. BUT it aint got mounting kit with it !. can anyone please tell me if these screens have 2 or 4 brackets ?,and do they fasten soley to the folks ?. I will then try and make something to fit it to once i know this information. many thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts
Have you tried contacting the manufacturer to see if they have mounting kits?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no kit

Have you tried contacting the manufacturer to see if they have mounting kits?
No. The shipping charges alone to england would be frightening,and the mounting kits are very expensive too. I feel if i could see how they are mounted i could mod one up myself !..i hope..lol. cheers.

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts
I have just got hold of a national cycle windshield. i suspect that it is either part number N2220,,or a N2210. BUT it aint got mounting kit with it !. can anyone please tell me if these screens have 2 or 4 brackets ?,and do they fasten soley to the folks ?. I will then try and make something to fit it to once i know this information. many thanks.
My bike had a damaged NC windshield that I took off. I have the 4 brackets. You can have them free. I don't know what shipping would cost. It would be a very small box.

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts
Here's the N2220.

Here's the N2210.

It looks like to me they are both fork mounted shields. You'll definitly have to get creative.
That's much bigger than my damaged windshield. I doubt my brackets would work.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My bike had a damaged NC windshield that I took off. I have the 4 brackets. You can have them free. I don't know what shipping would cost. It would be a very small box.
hey,,thank you very much for that offer. But yes one of those screens is the one i got. i wish it was possible to see a picture of what these mounting brackets look like,,then i would have a go at,dare i say it "copying them". lol. thanks to you guys for your help here.

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no kit no more

SORTED lol. got it on,,it looks great. Im wondering what it will be like in the rain though,as i can not see over the top of it. It looks as good on as the ones in the photos here. I wish i knew how to put photos on here,,but i dont. I sprayed it with helmet visor wax so here's hoping. I also noticed while riding i can hear things (slight noises) from engine area,that i couldn't hear before. lol. thanks once again for the help guys.

·
Giggity!
4,307 Posts
Alot of folk post their photo's to an online site like photobucket then you can link the pic here. You can also store pic here in your album but they have pretty small file size requirements.

Here is a link that Hyperbuzzin put up to help people out.

Click Me!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts