Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm back.. yah I know.. Greenmountain who? Well anyway.. I'm looking to buy a second bike and I wonder if anyone has dealt with or heard about National Power Sports in NH near Concord. They have a ton of bikes and the prices seem really good. I believe they do a lot of internet sales and ship bikes to customers (dealers?) but you can also go to the shop also. Downside is you can't test ride although they give a detailed report of the mechanical condition, if you go there you can verify the cosmetics, and most have a warrantee as good or better than my local stores. I'm considering a C-50, C-90, or Vulcan 1100+ for two up trips. Thoughts?

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
PM me with yer email....I got an old GF up that way....I might be willin to take a ride up and help ya out....

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts
Hey I'm back.. yah I know.. Greenmountain who? Well anyway.. I'm looking to buy a second bike and I wonder if anyone has dealt with or heard about National Power Sports in NH near Concord. They have a ton of bikes and the prices seem really good. I believe they do a lot of internet sales and ship bikes to customers (dealers?) but you can also go to the shop also. Downside is you can't test ride although they give a detailed report of the mechanical condition, if you go there you can verify the cosmetics, and most have a warrantee as good or better than my local stores. I'm considering a C-50, C-90, or Vulcan 1100+ for two up trips. Thoughts?
I believe they may be an auction house if I am not mistaken so be careful about the prices you see on line. They start low and then take off super quick on the very last day or even last few hours from my experience.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Wolfie. Rather than travel a few hours each way I'm going to buy more locally. I've got my eye on a '05 Vulcan 1500 Classic. It feels like a great fit in the show room but I haven't done a test ride yet. The spoke wheels worry me a bit though. I pass by the Lake often enough visiting NNJ so maybe we meet up one time soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts