·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My neighbor will go, just gotta remind him a week before.....
Nobody else ?...you NYC boys, this is CLOSE to you !....

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What is the date?
Open the link, and its right there....kids....*rolls eyes*....lol

Date: Sunday, September 09, 2012
Time: Noon to 05:00 PM

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Nam Knights put on a good party too....

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
That's only a buck and half from me but I'll be at Le Brasserie having fromage a vin rouge avec le Jul. C'est dommage. Enjoy the sh!t out of it though. If you guys can get some pictures while you're there and post in the "trips, rides" section, I'm sure more than just me would appreciate it...

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
That's only a buck and half from me but I'll be at Le Brasserie having fromage a vin rouge avec le Jul. C'est dommage. Enjoy the sh!t out of it though. If you guys can get some pictures while you're there and post in the "trips, rides" section, I'm sure more than just me would appreciate it...
Mmmmm....cheese....but I don't like wine....

Too bad I don't have some cash for gas and some time off work

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Open the link, and its right there....kids....*rolls eyes*....lol
:doh:
was half asleep.....guess I should have had a wolfie burger to perk me up before I responded

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
but I'll be at Le Brasserie having fromage a vin rouge avec le Jul.
Dude....you gotta start comin on summa these rides...Da Jool can come, ya know !...we could use a rider with a girly in the rocker...aint like theres gonna be strippers or nuthin....and we gonna have wine and cheese too...prolly pepper jack and sangria, lol, but it IS a picnic...

.....guess I should have had a wolfie burger to perk me up before I responded
Anytime brother Ant....you know that....and hey, how'd ya like my maters ?...makin a second batch tomorrow...garden's growin like crazy all of a sudden....and I already gave a load to the Food Pantry....second batch will be done in about 4 days....
Went to Ed's today too...them brackets he had were too far off for the fwd controls, so goin back to plan A. Fab all.

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
Dude....you gotta start comin on summa these rides...Da Jool can come, ya know !...we could use a rider with a girly in the rocker...aint like theres gonna be strippers or nuthin....and we gonna have wine and cheese too...prolly pepper jack and sangria, lol, but it IS a picnic...
LOL!!! That's fine by me, we ain't picky at all! I'm certainly not unable to make these things because I'm, in some way, protecting her. She's more of a badass than me any day and if needed, may even go yogini equestrian gymnast on someone's ass - hopefully not mine. What I really need to do is set aside a weekend for riding and turn everything else away because of that. I seem be doing the opposite in order to accomodate family. That's one problem with having a large, close knit family. We'll get it together one of these times I'm sure. :beerchug:

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We'll get it together one of these times I'm sure.
Lets do it before the snow flies, bro.... ;)

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So far nobody has piped up besides my neighbor, so, might not do it afterall....sad, because it was for our vets......
Sold my fiddle a few days ago, and that was gonna cover my ride....I ended up helpin a local homeless guy with most of it....last time too....he just blows it on drink....another I helped tho, put himself into rehab, got his driver's license back, got his GED, and has been clean fer 11 mos, awesome !....from now on, screw this other guy...just a leach....I got stuff to do myself...like my fwd controls project...hell, need hardware fer that, and I aint gonna be swipin it....when it comes, it comes...
Mounts are done...just need some black pipe (gas stuff) and a threaded rod fer now...waiting on parts to come from Texas....

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
You should go Wolfie, you and neighbor..... I am not available, overwhelmed with family, friends parties, house work. I have not had a Saturday or Sunday where I wake up and go "hummmm, what shall I do today?" in about 10 years. - I know its my own fault and is not an excuse, but just saying.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not a problem brother....some things just aint meant to be... ;)

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hope to see ya soon, bro !...:smiley_th

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks like 3 of us going down....I almost cancelled today, because of my chest and breathing, but after the storm pased, all seems cool...
Hey...If I feel like crap tomorrow, we can just hang out at my house, I'll make burgers (my famous ones), and we can suck on tallboys and shoot the sheit....
Sunday is supposed to be awesome. Lower 70's and sunny !!!! I got a full tank today, and Im ready...just need to stop at my Mom's on the way (1/4 mi away from the fest)...

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well, we never made it...I was up all night coughing and puking, and my neighbor was having brake problems....we did get to meet VoipDoc though, and Im glad and priviledged to have been able to do that. Helluva guy!...anytime ya ever wanna stop by bro, my house is your house. :smiley_th

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ditto !!!...plan on staying a lil longer next time and even meeting up with some of the local crew ! I got a foldout too if ya want in the spare room. Ive offered that to V2K too since he's a ways away...anyone on this forum, is always welcome at my house....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts