Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do i check the coolant level on this bike to make sure there is enough in there?

·
Super Moderator
11,934 Posts
And i take it thats not suppose to be empty?

No, it should have something in there....if you can't see the level ,open the cap and just look in..(flashlight helps)

Make sure you use a 50/50 mix of distilled water and coolant that is approved for aluminum engines/radiators...(will say this on the label somewhere) Do not fill the overflowtank when the bike is cold.

KM

·
Banned
431 Posts
And i take it thats not suppose to be empty?
What?, Do they make tanks with 'high' and 'low' markings in Illinois, that are actually supposed to be empty?

No offense, it's just my personality flaw, but I've got to stop reading these threads titled with some variation of 'Noob question',... Are you new to liquid-cooled engines, or just Life in general?

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
No offense, it's just my personality flaw, but I've got to stop reading these threads titled with some variation of 'Noob question',... Are you new to liquid-cooled engines, or just Life in general?
I am feeling meaner than usual.. and have to laugh.. that is just freekin hilarious

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What?, Do they make tanks with 'high' and 'low' markings in Illinois, that are actually supposed to be empty?

Lol, new to this bike thats all, just didnt know if it was just an overflow tank or not.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts