Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ight got my seat cut where i want it... gonna see what it costs to get it professionally wrapped. lmk what u think

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Looks like things are starting to come together pretty good as ya start taking things apart.
Certainly makes a big difference in the look. :smiley_th
I had my dirtbike seat re-covered. It was only $30-35. I wouldn't think it'd be too much more than that if you're not having anything fancy done to it.
I just went to a local upholsterer who did the work out of her garage.

·
Registered
387 Posts
At first I was a bit skeptical with what you were planning on doing, but now that I see how things are progressing I like it. Good job!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At first I was a bit skeptical with what you were planning on doing, but now that I see how things are progressing I like it. Good job!
lol thanx guys im gonna get it covered asap and ill be back w/ some more pix

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Had a little time, so I came up with this. I also removed the headlight & gauges and added a set of over/under headlights....

(makes it alot easier with cell pics!!)

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Had a little time, so I came up with this. I also removed the headlight & gauges and added a set of over/under headlights....

(makes it alot easier with cell pics!!)
haha man we have some fun w/ this dont we

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'm not getting this. What is the purpose of the solid bar in place of the shock absorber ? You have left enough of the seat there for a pillion to sit on, but who would want to sit on the back of this now? Ouch. Why not go the whole hog and cut the seat down to a solo, which would look good now you have shortened the rear fender. Alternatively put some shocks back on. Really like the wrapped pipes.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm not getting this. What is the purpose of the solid bar in place of the shock absorber ? You have left enough of the seat there for a pillion to sit on, but who would want to sit on the back of this now? Ouch. Why not go the whole hog and cut the seat down to a solo, which would look good now you have shortened the rear fender. Alternatively put some shocks back on. Really like the wrapped pipes.
well ive had girls on there since and they dont mind. im gonna cut the fender a little bit. the struts lower it 2 inches

1 - 10 of 10 Posts