Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, i bought the bike back in may and its been nothing but a pain since i got it these are most of the progress pics, from the day i got it til now. It had caught fire (5th pic) while i was at work and thankfully my dad was able to put it out and save most of the bike. It burning just gave me a boost to paint the engine black but, it burned everything electrical on it. The hand controls i bought didnt come with a wiring code so, i have no idea which wire does what and thats been the biggest hold up of the whole thing. Ive not done much to the bike since i lost my job a few months ago but, i did beat in the sides of the tank to give it a more aggressive look and i think its suits the bike well. Hopefully during the winter i can get it running and repainted and on the road. Considering ive never in my life done anything like this, I think ive done exceptionally well, let me know what yall think.
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Automotive tire Fuel tank
Motor vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Auto part Automotive lighting
Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Automotive tire Headlamp
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Alloy wheel
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Cruiser
Auto part Tire Automotive tire
Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Alloy wheel Automotive tire
Vehicle Auto part Engine Motorcycle Tire

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! As soon asim able to, ill start uploading more updates to it, once i get it running ill show the new carb setup and the mods and stuff that ive done.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just updating it with the new seat. Its a sporster seat and hd street 500 slip ons, finally got the carbs mounted up where they need to be and ive almost got all the hoses and such replaced. Its been a process but, its almost finished. Im so excited to get this beast on the road and done.
Motorcycle Vehicle brake Still life photography Automotive fuel system Tread

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.