Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I picked her up last weekend. 02' Kawasaki 1500 Meanstreak. Had 6902 miles, Hard-Krome American Classic pipes, Dynojet Power Commander, Stainless brake and cluthc lines, new tires (200mm in rear), and new grips.

Since my 750 is out of commission, had to have something to ride. Work to start on the 750 soon, needs new head gaskets.

Couple of more pics in the gallery.

Jon

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
Nice looking bike

·
Registered
203 Posts

·
85 VN 700
1,033 Posts
Ya know, ya really should be riding a VN700 instead ;-)

So what ya need to do is ride the meanstreak over to Oregon and I'll be so generous as to trade ya straight across. My 85 VN700 for your Meanstreak. I'll even include the rust ;-).

Seriously, nice looking bike. Saw the blacked out version ride past yesterday and forgot what I was thinking about <g>.

·
Gnarly Jokester
1,796 Posts
Nice lookin bike! A guy I work with has a silver one. With a 33" inseam I don't think I would come close to being comfortable with a low seat height, so I'm stickin with Lena's 28.9 inces.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Looks good :smiley_th

I was scanning the showroom floor when I went to check on my bike today, but nothing really caught my eye.

At another shop there was one though, the KLR 650. Hmmm, maybe a back-up bike !!!!
I had thought about dualsporting my KLX dirtbike, but a 300cc engine just doesn't cut it on the road if ya got gears more appropriate for the dirt on it.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Love the meanstreaks!!!! Yours looks great,congrats!!!!!! AAHHHH maybe someday I'LL get mine too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts