Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been waiting over a month to get this on, now it's finally done. Weather here turned 60 today and took her out for a 20 mile ride. Sweet....I reall like it. I still have a little adjusting to do, it's up against the tach a little so I'm getting a little rattle, but it works very well. Kept pretty much all the wind off my hands.

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Looking good shark.

In the view from the rear I thought you had a big rusty blodge on the right side until I realized it was just the label you haven`t taken off yet.:doh:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Just like mine. I love it.

·
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The PFII looks good on there. How much did you pay for it (shipped? and where did you order it from?
Got it off e-bay the other month, paid around $85 plus shipping. I think it was about $104 total. Couldn't pass that up......:smiley_th I think it was a display model because it didn't have the original box, but who cares about the box!

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
Cool... I am still tossing fairing and sheild Ideas around in my head... I still want to go with a batwing type fairing, but i am a cheap SOB

·
Daily rider
1,043 Posts
Got it off e-bay the other month, paid around $85 plus shipping. I think it was about $104 total. Couldn't pass that up......:smiley_th I think it was a display model because it didn't have the original box, but who cares about the box!
I don't blame you, Shark. That's a great price. I paid $164 for my last PFIII. Isn't it great being able to keep all the wind off you going down the road? These are great windshields.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Shark: Nice one. I have had one for three yrs and lovin every mile of it. I cut er down to fit myself as if ya ride at night and get dew on it. You will have to stand on floorboards as to see over it. Must cut to fit your riding style. Great purchase.
Amsoil man

·
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Shark: Nice one. I have had one for three yrs and lovin every mile of it. I cut er down to fit myself as if ya ride at night and get dew on it. You will have to stand on floorboards as to see over it. Must cut to fit your riding style. Great purchase.
Amsoil man
I was wondering how it would be when the dew hits it in the mornings when I come home from work. I'll have to make sure I have a towel or chamois to clean it off and go from there. I haven't ridden at night with it and I was wondering what the glare would be like. How much did you cut off?

·
Daily rider
1,043 Posts
Amsoil man
I've had dew on mine when I leave work in the evening, and it dissipates as I go down the road.

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
I did a write up on cutting down the wind screen a few months back, that works pretty slick... I will look for a link...

and Here it is, Cut Down the Winscreen... read through the whole post, not just my little tutorial... lots of good information in there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts