Banned
1,620 Posts
I want to see what it looks like on your bike :wow:

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want to see what it looks like on your bike :wow:
Its definitely making me rethink my future color scheme. I was going to paint the tins anyway, but now I really need to choose the right color

Or re-upholster the seat. But I kinda like the cowboy look

·
Registered
119 Posts
I clicked the buy now on that seat and realized that I wasn't logged into Ebay. When I logged in I got a response that the auction had ended.
I missed it by 10 seconds and the the thing that sucks is that I actually need the seat and you mentioned that you don't. My bike is black and silver. It would have been perfect. Anyway.. congratz on a good deal.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Its definitely making me rethink my future color scheme. I was going to paint the tins anyway, but now I really need to choose the right color

Or re-upholster the seat. But I kinda like the cowboy look
I think you got a heck of a deal on it myself, I'd like to find a deal on one for my 1500,although the stock seat ain't that bad.

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I clicked the buy now on that seat and realized that I wasn't logged into Ebay. When I logged in I got a response that the auction had ended.
I missed it by 10 seconds and the the thing that sucks is that I actually need the seat and you mentioned that you don't. My bike is black and silver. It would have been perfect. Anyway.. congratz on a good deal.
Sorry cable,

I saw it get posted yesterday as an auction only. I mailed the seller asking if he would put it up for Buy it Now.

I noticed when I signed on it had happened, and was debating for like 10 minutes. Then figured if I didn't do it someone else defenitely would.

If I really like it, I would give you my stock seat if you need one of those. I just need to be sure I am 100% sold on it first

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
That is a good deal, it has the backrest which new sells for clost to $100 FOR Corbin seats backrest. You can get aftermarket ones but they don't always match.
Just be careful on your tank, Corbin seats have been known to wear through your paint.
I had it happen to 2 bikes my 750 amd 1500.
I contacted Corbin and they were no help. Get some vinal from a sign shop and put it on your tank under the seat to help.

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
Looks great... The 06 used vn750 I bought had a Corbin seat on it, and I would have to say it was quite a bit more comfortable than the stock seat... I also beleive the light color seating areas on yours will be much cooler after a short park in the sun... I bought a new Mustang seat for my Sportster and the best I remember it was something like $450-$475, so that makes the seat w/backrest you bought seem like a great but to me, hope it gives you much comfort...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts