·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
We are going to try to make it down Sunday and pick her up

Sent from my A501DL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,250 Posts
That's great Doc! Post some ride pics with Bessie.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
Bumping for the newbies, and to tell people his daughter Cat honored me with ownership of Bessie. Let's just say I teared up a little today. Thank you Cat.

that's great news!

funny, the Buckeye Bunch got together over the weekend and out of the blue, Wolfie's name came up. then the names of all rest of gang out that way.

I'm glad that you will be taking in old Bessie. ride her well.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
that's great news!

funny, the Buckeye Bunch got together over the weekend and out of the blue, Wolfie's name came up. then the names of all rest of gang out that way.

I'm glad that you will be taking in old Bessie. ride her well.
I'm going down Sunday morning to pick her up. Will probably do a post on getting her up and running again.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
I had a dream the day before yesterday with Wolfie in it. We were sitting around a campfire drinking PBR's and he asked me when we were going for a ride. I wasn't planning on putting Bessie on the road until spring because I know me and I don't wanna ride her in the snow. So I'm outside today working on her (,the headlight wasn't working, the connector came loose on the junction box after doing the blue wire mod) and I thought, maybe I'll take the plate off the Honda and put some gas in Bessie. I heard a thought in my head, "DO IT". So I put the plate on her, grabbed the mason jar urn I have Wolfie's ashes in, and went to put gas in the tank for winter storage. I ended up taking a 50 mile ride on her and she ran flawlessly. I would not have done that if it wasn't for the dream. Now I can't wait for spring.

·
Registered
774 Posts
That's awesome, Doc. I'm glad you took bessie out, thanks for sharing with us

201 - 207 of 207 Posts