Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

181 - 200 of 207 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
I always just say "Frankenbike" by Wolfworks Customs, lol....she's part Kawi, part Harley, part Triumph, part homemade, lol.....oh yeah...68 Bates fairing fer a Honda (that might be swapped for a Harley batwing)....

But...she's my girl.....and I built her to make ME happy, nobody else....and as much as Ive cursed her, I love her to death.....she's always there for me, to take me to another world.....free of pain and worries.....she's my Bessie...

"She's a high flyin lady, takes me where I wanna be".......(Coe)...

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts
Outstanding. Much respect.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
mike....ya said you were gonna come up here, do some hikin and stuff....was hopin ya'd make it to Strangedays....when ya comin up man ?....is wild mushroom season now....I need someone to go huntin with me.....

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Ain't they purdy?

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Glad to see he's still tinkering around

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
here is Wolfie's newest project.he's doing up a cafe racer Wolfworks style.I'll get up more pics as he progresses with the ole girl.it's an 85 gs700

·
Registered
8,250 Posts
Yeah, no, I don't see him ridin' that around, has to be flip material unless the bob job is going to turn out real cool :). GS looks pretty good though.

Not giving up the VN is he? Still has the Impala lights on it?

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
here is Wolfie's newest project.he's doing up a cafe racer Wolfworks style.I'll get up more pics as he progresses with the ole girl.it's an 85 gs700
Yeah, no, I don't see him ridin' that around, has to be flip material unless the bob job is going to turn out real cool :). GS looks pretty good though.

Not giving up the VN is he? Still has the Impala lights on it?
nice. I can see the racer already! way cool Wolfie! :rockon:

no f-ing way, Wolfie is gonna give up the VN! just ain't gonna happen! hands down.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
nice. I can see the racer already! way cool Wolfie! :rockon:

no f-ing way, Wolfie is gonna give up the VN! just ain't gonna happen! hands down.
Nope still has ole Bessie girl.Suzie is for flipping $$$.by the way,Ruger,do you have Wolfie's number?if not,can ya e-mail him yours?he was talking about calling you and Denny last night.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
Nope still has ole Bessie girl.Suzie is for flipping $$$.by the way,Ruger,do you have Wolfie's number?if not,can ya e-mail him yours?he was talking about calling you and Denny last night.
ah, oh yeah, I've been slacking. yeah, I know he's been wanting to call me and Deny. I've been a little app-sent minded lately. :doh: I've got to get on the stick and fix that. I'll hook you guys up.......just cut me some slack right now. a lot of things are going on, trying to deal with some stuff. :| and like I said, I'm slacking. lol

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
just spent a hour or so with wolfie on the phone. Bessie isnt going anywhere. the gs is getting the full cafe job done too it. im probably heading up to his place in a couple of weeks, he found a parts stash that we need to go through. my 700 is getting a new look

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Still has the taillights

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
bumping this thread for those that don't know Wolfie

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

Reactions: minikrew and Gaz73

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
bumping for the newbies

·
Eagle Riders 4146
89 Posts
Those are just stock forks....I painted the lowers....eventually Id like to get a 1500 front end so I can put a wide tire on....

That front fender is off of a VN900 Classic, and I needed to narrow it to fit...the rear is just an EN454 tailpiece tacked on and molded in...

I need to mod the fairing mount a little because Id like to tilt it towards the bars more...minor stuff...eventually, bars with a different bend too...
Does anyone know how Wolfie "narrowed" the front fender? I'm curious if it was a matter of having the correct amount cut out of the middle and then welded back together. I really like this style and would be eager to switch out my stock fender.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
yes I'm pretty sure he cut out the center and 're welded

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Bumping for the newbies, and to tell people his daughter Cat honored me with ownership of Bessie. Let's just say I teared up a little today. Thank you Cat.

Sent from my A501DL using Tapatalk

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Miss ya BROTHER

Sent from my A501DL using Tapatalk

181 - 200 of 207 Posts