Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 205 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally its ay 95%...just some wiring and cosmetics now...first 2 pics are of it when I got it....and the others are 18 months later...I been busy this winter...just a sample of what Wolfworks Customs can do, with a budget...
I added a Harley front light bar, because after assembling the front, it looked a lil empty....and as you can see, Streetglide mufflers....the fairing is a late 60's Bates with my own custom windshield....

...And now, the piesta de resitance

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
...cont....still gonna paint the sissy the same metalflake black/charcoal, and stripe that in red too...will more than likely redo the engine accents to red as well.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
What a difference!!

Which forks and rear fender did you use?

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Those are just stock forks....I painted the lowers....eventually Id like to get a 1500 front end so I can put a wide tire on....

That front fender is off of a VN900 Classic, and I needed to narrow it to fit...the rear is just an EN454 tailpiece tacked on and molded in...

I need to mod the fairing mount a little because Id like to tilt it towards the bars more...minor stuff...eventually, bars with a different bend too...

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts
Cool looking bike Wolfie.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Dude! Great job! :smiley_th:smiley_th:smiley_th

·
Dr. Vulcanstein
1,536 Posts
That's a sweet scoot wolf. If it were mine ide paint those engine accents white to complimant the white walls. Killer bike brother.

Ps. Does this mean you'll have time to work on those forward controls now?

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Looks sweet wolfie, I agree with the accents, I say get rid of all blue, go with red or white, man that looks nice.

Nice work pal.

Now once I get my engine together we can ride again!

kenny

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Looks good ,you did it up my way.You started with something you like, added a bunch more work than parts,modified existing stuff from other bikes and and actually a whole different era .Then you ended up with something everyone that isn't that keen on bikes asks "hey Man what is that?"

If I could kneel down and look it over for a while, I could start picking out the things that aren't so obvious.That is what is fun to me, picking out the little stuff and what makes a man proud to say "yeah ,I did That" Kudos on the bike and do you need some microfiber rags and a Can of Plexus to do some shining with now? :eek::eek:

·
Registered
1,021 Posts

Attachments

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Those are just stock forks....I painted the lowers....eventually Id like to get a 1500 front end so I can put a wide tire on....

That front fender is off of a VN900 Classic, and I needed to narrow it to fit...the rear is just an EN454 tailpiece tacked on and molded in...

I need to mod the fairing mount a little because Id like to tilt it towards the bars more...minor stuff...eventually, bars with a different bend too...
I see... those dust boots threw me off. They look very different.

I like that read fender, looks nice!

·
Chucklehead
1,050 Posts
Kudos Brother Wolf!!! I am guessing it's up to me to keep the rat movement going?? None the less I like the look and may borrow a few ideas (with permission)

1 - 20 of 205 Posts