Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
I can't wait to see it all put together man! If it were my bike I would do a few things differently, but you are doing one hell of a job executing all of your ideas. Differences aside, I still think it's going to be a great looking bike.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
D*mn ....little hardware - Cir-Clips, Snap Rings, and O Rings add up expensively !
:smiley_th

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
FYI.....I am still alive and just got the engine back togehter....well mostly. had some other stuff come up. will post more pics soon. Bigjeff

·
Registered
70 Posts
Heck yeah! Thought about this specific build the other day when a buddy of mine and I were talking bikes. Stoked to see another update!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Outstanding, everything has a place,and everything is in it's place.
Bike looks good and clean, lots of trouble free miles to come.
I'd suggest a helmet cam for all those good views and fun days.
Have a nice day.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Classic look.

I'm looking at that seat thinking it would be complimented by a rolled c section rear guard,solid mounted an inch of the rear tyre. but that's just a lot more work. Food for thought though.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,274 Posts
I'm looking at that seat thinking it would be complimented by a rolled c section rear guard,solid mounted an inch of the rear tyre. but that's just a lot more work. Food for thought though.
I like the way ya think, Nick

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Man - I have not posted here since last October. lol I "DID" get the engine back together - but it is still not in the frame. Got to do this thing!!!! LOL

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
02-18-2014 09:46 PM FYI.....I am still alive and just got the engine back togehter....well mostly. had some other stuff come up. will post more pics soon. Bigjeff
Pics please :) :rockon: :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Seen it on youtube today without the tractor seat. turned out well
That tractor seat is MASSIVE! bigjeff is big and is still gonna have to shave the front area he told me, legs rub too much on front when putting feet down while in seat.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Engine is in the frame now but the camera in my phone broke. :(

Wiring and cooling goes on this weekend. I'll try to take some pics with the wife's ipad.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Hey Doug - good to ride with you last weekend on your vn750 bobber. :) I had to take pics of his wiring harness and cooling system to see where everything goes.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,274 Posts
Sweet

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,274 Posts
Hell I'd be ridin with jeans and a t shirt, with another pair of jeans,insulated underwear, three sweat shirts,heavy leather bibs and my leather jacket and my cut

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 712 on the front of mine with 5k clocked on it still looks new to me my brother put a 230 on his and replaced it at 6k with it looking like an onion skin Swaraj Tractors, part of Mahindra Group, has launched a emblem marketing campaign ‘Josh Ka Raaz Mera Swaraj’ Swaraj 744 XM Price

61 - 80 of 80 Posts