Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hello i bought my first bike i thought it be a cool build and something new i usually rebuild trucks or cars so i want to no if it was worth it and round how much it gonna be to rebuild bike open to all info or comments here is the project

Attachments

·
Registered
167 Posts
Did you get a box of goodies with the bike? If not, I can see already that you're missing a seat, neck covers (maybe just the one is missing< i think I see one in the picture), chrome side covers, and some new real lights. Worst of all is if the gas cap is missing. You'll never find a replacement for that.

If it is all mechanically sound, rebuilding it shouldn't be hard. If she runs at all right now, I'd check the stator and see if it is putting out good voltage before tearing it down any. It'd be a shame to tear it down and put it back together only to find out the electrical needs repair

·
Registered
7,950 Posts
I'd say do some reading here, reading the Vulcan Verses is #1, good info there, except the antifreeze. Don't use Dexcool.

My question for you is ... How well do the springs work on the trailer tailgate? Been thinking of a set for mine, tailgate is long and weighs a ton.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts