Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm putting my bike up for sale. Asking $2,000
In great shape and I will still use it as a daily rider until it is gone. It has ruffly 13,xxx miles on it. Pictures of the bike, it's new parts, mods etc. are all in the thread dedicated for it. Just click on the bike in my signature to see it all.

Price will not go down for a very long time as I do not need to sell it anytime soon. The bike sale will include the maintenace manual for it, a behind the sissy bar box since I never got rid of it, spare jetting parts, and the modded crash bar.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,731 Posts
there seem to be a lot that going on around here today! first, "Staddle", then my buddy with a Yamaha Warrior and now you! what the heck is going on?! is there something in the air or what?

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I almost brought a 4th bike home today. Complications with the dealer stopped me from doing so. While at the dealer waiting I realized I need to reduce current inventory before I can get another.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,731 Posts
I almost brought a 4th bike home today. Complications with the dealer stopped me from doing so. While at the dealer waiting I realized I need to reduce current inventory before I can get another.
good for you. lol good luck with the sale and the new bike. :smiley_th

1 - 5 of 5 Posts