Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The last few years I've satisfied my riding fix on my Silverwing adventure and Goldwing bagger projects. A few weeks ago my youngest son got his motorcycle endorsement with the agreement if he buys the parts to bring the VN back to life, and does the work with me, he can have the bike.

History is, my VN, after 55k miles, and 21 years of ownership, finally toasted the stator. So it sat the last 5ish years in my garage unloved. Working with what my son wanted, here's a list of mods and some pics

Jardine Slashcuts
1" lowered rear shocks
Tarozzi fork brace
Shinko 777HD 160 rear tire
LEDs everwhere except headlight
ElectrixWorld stator and R/R
AGM
Eurosport bars w/1.5" risers
Emgo pods / jetted carbs
Cut down seat
Future mods:
Aluminum radiator on order
Dyna high energy coils and wire
MOSFET r/r

·
2,554 Posts
I love seeing these brought back to life. Just a few more things I need to do on my 90, then it's going up for sale.

·
Registered
33 Posts
The last few years I've satisfied my riding fix on my Silverwing adventure and Goldwing bagger projects. A few weeks ago my youngest son got his motorcycle endorsement with the agreement if he buys the parts to bring the VN back to life, and does the work with me, he can have the bike.

History is, my VN, after 55k miles, and 21 years of ownership, finally toasted the stator. So it sat the last 5ish years in my garage unloved. Working with what my son wanted, here's a list of mods and some pics

Jardine Slashcuts
1" lowered rear shocks
Tarozzi fork brace
Shinko 777HD 160 rear tire
LEDs everwhere except headlight
ElectrixWorld stator and R/R
AGM
Eurosport bars w/1.5" risers
Emgo pods / jetted carbs
Cut down seat
Future mods:
Aluminum radiator on order
Dyna high energy coils and wire
MOSFET r/r

View attachment 53286 View attachment 53287
Looking good, we always appreciate pictures.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts