Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally had time to swap all my extra's over to the 2002 and I put my 94 out in the front yard for sale yesterday. It was my 1st Vulcan and I rode her for 5 years, kinda sad putting her up for sale. Tried to get my wife to get back in the saddle but she has no interest in learning all over again (she rode years ago). I told her it almost brought a tear to my eye when I put the FOR SALE sign on her. Not a scratch on it after all these years, looks completely stock, except I'm leaving it de-goted. I have it listed for $2,000 OBO. Same bike as in my sig line.

·
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, it hasn't been a week since I put her out in my front yard and I have a standing offer of $1800. I'll know Monday if she's leaving. Then I'll have to put a new pic in my sig line, lol.
Good news is the guy lives up the street just like the guy that bought my project bike so I'll see them around quite a bit. Maybe I could build an army of them in my neighborhood, lol......:carryflag

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
Well, it hasn't been a week since I put her out in my front yard and I have a standing offer of $1800. I'll know Monday if she's leaving. Then I'll have to put a new pic in my sig line, lol.
Good news is the guy lives up the street just like the guy that bought my project bike so I'll see them around quite a bit. Maybe I could build an army of them in my neighborhood, lol......:carryflag
Yeah, now you can be the neighborhood go-to guy ! ;) LOL ;)
jk
:smiley_th +1

·
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea, and I have another in my back yard from one of the guys I worked with at Reese's, I'm just waiting for the stator to come back from TPE then get him back on the road. I think I missed my calling....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts