Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the 86 is coming along great. should have all the parts I need this week and then I should be able to list it for sale next week. The oil leak I found coming from the front cylinder tube. Hopefully that's the only leak.

·
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This was the first time it started in over 8 years. Click

·
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I already had a set of the chrome tabs for the headlight so I put them on with the new front signals. I have a set of chrome rear fender supports and short chrome sissy bar that's going on when I get the new rear signals. I straightened out the tach bracket which was a little bent and cleaned up the gauges when I had them off. I removed the master cylinder cap and the brake fluid looked horrible. I cleaned out all the gunk and put in new brake fluid and flushed and bled the front brakes. When I install the new o-rings in the spark plug tube I'm gonna have to use the 27mm rear axle nut to remove it and while I have that off I'm going to pull the rear wheel and check the splines.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Lookin good. Your left ear is in the mail

·
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I have the 86 officially up for sale on Craigslist. Click here to view. Turned out pretty nice.

·
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well it's officially for sale, Click here to view.

I had it out for a test run today after washing is off and de-greasing the engine and noticed the self canceling turn signals still work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts