·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am seriously considering one of these,The price is unreal.I called the company and asked if they had any pictures of them mounted on bikes like they do with their Bags,No luck and I asked about Mounting and was told the customers they had sold them too had used Memphis Shades windshield mounts,which I have already.Another point in their favor.

I'm pretty sure,i'll have to do some fabbing on tabs for the mounts.Not a big deal I make little brackets for stuff all the time.I am sure it won't be "Plug and Play",so I am ready for it.I have been measuring and eyeballing my mounts and I think I have a rough idea how it will mount already,so I think I am going for it.

It got a thumbs up over on VROC and like here .a bunch of them have Bought Mutazu Bags and trunks and like them really well for the price.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
here is the setup currently have behind my windshield

and the ham you see through the windshield

I plan on stuffing all this behind that fairing as well ,except for Jake

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,223 Posts
should look cool

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
some one over on Facebook put one of these on there vn750. It didn't look quite right, but that was before they painted it and put the Hard bags on. I have yet to see the final result though.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm riding a Black 1500 Classic now and i think it will suit it more than it would a 750.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,223 Posts
holy batwing,batman

1 - 10 of 10 Posts