Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Straight roads are evil
580 Posts
Those look like nice bags. I went the Givi route, thread here.

·
Registered
668 Posts
i bought mine like 8 month ago...and i love them.
It gives me room for storage ( rain gear - few tools - first aid kit - flashlight - gloves - etc...)
It's pretty easy to mount them too, as long as you use a "template" to figure out where to drill the holes.
Let me know if you have any question about them.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
There was someone on eBay selling those.
Found one guy, but not the one I saw before. He has the GA bags for $140 :confused:

The other guy had them for, I think, less than or right about $100.

There's one auction HERE for the black ones with the lights. 16hrs to go, bid's at $107 w/ $25 s/h

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hey there Let...... do you have any pics of them installed?? I am VERY much interested in getting some good looking hard bags. Somewhere in here I have a thread about hardbags. I have been looking at picking up some Tsukayu "Strong" type bags. They look good but are far more expensive. Plus they require a turn signal removal and LED lights installation. The package would be in the $600's thereabouts.
The Mutazu's are much cheaper. Do they also require a turn signal relocation or replacement?
I'd love to see some pics installed on the bike from several angles......

·
Registered
141 Posts
Actually, now that I've looked more into the Mutazu website, I think I'll go with their LN series bags. There are LED lights already in them, they don't require a stock turn signal relocation, and the gallery has pics (side and back) of a VN with them installed.
BINGO!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts