Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
I bet if ya added a pic, youd get instant results.... ;)

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,201 Posts
BAMM.nevermined me I've had 2shots of fireball whiskey (think strangedays brother Wolf) and some beers and am watching diners drivins and dives after work.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,733 Posts
:worthless

need I say more......lol

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
I guess one hint aint enough, lolol.....

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pics of mustang seat

well trades about useless if no one has a corbin seat to offer. Your makin an issue out of nothing, if there is no corbin seat to trade, mustang seat pic really dont matter.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
technically ya neednt have said anything at all, beings you dont apparently have a corbin seat to trade, Is my assumption correct

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,201 Posts
most people want to see pics of what they may be interested in trading for.maybe they're just trying to help you a little

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,201 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
The oldest 700 on the road btw........

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
You're right ruger, how could I forget slimvulcanrider? Inconceivable! I rebuilt my bike in Germany using tips and help from this forum and it has always been a nice place to visit with old friends and meet new ones!

I apologize to anyone offended by my comments here...it is a strange crew we have on this forum but it is a comfortable place to sit and enjoy the ride.
so you are in CS now huh.. my kids still live there and I make a trip or two a year to CS to visit.. we need to stay in touch so we can go riding when I head that way later this spring.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lol, I don't ride a Vulcan 750 I own a Yamaha stratoliner. My deaf son owns one, and its his bike, I was just trying to help him out by posting for him. I don't remember posting anywhere I thought I was better than anyone. But I will say this, def one of the least friendly forums I have posted in, seems like many of you have a chip on your shoulder, Try rereading my post. And may I ask. do you have a corbin seat your wanting to trade.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
and at this Point we just decided to stick with it, but I bet if you research my forum post you will find a pic of it

if not

·
Chasin' the blacktop
1,498 Posts
Please don't judge a site by one instance.if you had said sorry guys I don't have a pic but if you are interested I will get ya one instead of getting snappy when people say a pic would help get results.i usually welcome newbies and always hear nice friendly comments from members.the guys were just giving you advice.maybe someone would even offer to buy it and you could buy a corbin?
X2 That looks like a beautiful seat.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,733 Posts
and at this Point we just decided to stick with it, but I bet if you research my forum post you will find a pic of it

if not
thank you for the pic. and in an attempt to get this thread back on topic...

that is a really nice looking seat.

interesting drivers backrest. is that a Kawasaki sissybar mounted backwards?

now, see, by posting that pic, you have just given others (at least me) a very creative way to mod a drivers backrest. when you started this thread you were looking for help from other people and now by posting the pic, you just helped other people! :beerchug:

also, at this time I'd like to say, if my first couple of post offended you, then I apologize. I meant no offence.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
son wanted a backrest so we found the kawi backrest online, I cut out some side plates bent them and shaped and polished them and mounted it, The problem with the seat is it leaves no room for a passenger wit a drivers back rest

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,201 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts