Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
I seen that 2 days ago.
all they are doing now is jacking up the price. I wait until the last couple minutes to bid.

·
The Reanimater
847 Posts
Well unless some doesn't read what he wrote it might not go much higher.

Here is what he wrote: "Most feel the comfort of this seat is a huge improvement over the stock seat. The original prices from Mustang was $359."

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Mustang no longer makes that seat is what makes the 'get it while you can' price. I bought the Saddlemens seat, which they would still build as of last year if you call them, for $408 dollars shipped.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Mustang no longer makes that seat is what makes the 'get it while you can' price. I bought the Saddlemens seat, which they would still build as of last year if you call them, for $408 dollars shipped.
Chuck. Noticed the Engine guard & connected riding pegs in your bike pics. Nice ;-). Can you tell me what brands & where you got them? (price?)
Thanks..

·
Registered
748 Posts
Well unless some doesn't read what he wrote it might not go much higher.

Here is what he wrote: "Most feel the comfort of this seat is a huge improvement over the stock seat. The original prices from Mustang was $359."
The last Mustang seats sold for the VN750 were around $600, retail. When I got mine, in '94, it was $439

1 - 7 of 7 Posts