Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Damn... who beat me by seconds on the last one? Showed one remaining but by the time I got to check out it was gone.

·
85 VN 700
1,033 Posts
Still shows 2 on hand... With DK's ordering system sometimes things get stuck in a cart even if they don't get ordered...

Err... nevermind... tried ordering (as an investment) and it looks like there might not be any...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Still shows 2 on hand... With DK's ordering system sometimes things get stuck in a cart even if they don't get ordered...
Huh? Mine says no longer available and my cart is empty. I've e-mailed them to find out if my order is in, but don't expect any luck

·
Registered
33 Posts
Still shows 2 left for me....

(look at gray box next to quanity ordered)

KM
Hit refresh, I guess.

Order Info
Mustang Wide Regal Seat w/Backrest

Dennis Kirk Part #: 613127
Manufacturer Part #: 75359
Originally Priced: $417.99
Closeout Price: $131.49
Low Price Guarantee (details)
No longer available
Bill Me Later Logo Limited Time Only!
No Payments for 90 Days on purchases over $250 (Disclosures)
Offer ends Jan. 1, 2009
My cart shows:
HTML:
Remove
	Qty
	Product
	Other Info
	# On Hand
	Weight
	Unit Price
	Price
  	  	Part# 613127
Wide Regal Seat w/Backrest 	Type: Two-Up
Units: Each
	  Expected Soon 	  11.75  Lbs. 	  $131.49 	$131.49

·
Registered
33 Posts
When I try to check out with the one seat shown, it goes to a blank screen.

·
85 VN 700
1,033 Posts
Damn... if only dago had posted his seat bit a day later... and I'd went to the site to get the URL to tiny it a day later... and I'd ordered all three... I coulda made some dinero (and had my wife yell at me for another "stupid idea".)

Oh well - definitely need to hear who got em though!

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts
They DO still have 2 saddlemen seats (No buttons and rank up there with the mustang) Not a close-out though
http://tinyurl.com/2njgzp

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Well the Mustang was a heck of a deal for whoever got one :beerchug:

·
Registered
139 Posts
They DO still have 2 saddlemen seats (No buttons and rank up there with the mustang) Not a close-out though
http://tinyurl.com/2njgzp

Would you get rid of the sissy bar to be able to use that seat? The mustang seat fit right into the sissy bar. Are there any othe comparable seats to the mustang? I didn't really care for the corbin.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Would you get rid of the sissy bar to be able to use that seat? The mustang seat fit right into the sissy bar. Are there any othe comparable seats to the mustang? I didn't really care for the corbin.
There's a Saddlemen here that is a bolt on, i.e. fits into the sissy bar like the Mustang.

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts
Yeap, that's the one I was talking about.

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
I have a saddleman and it works well-a fuel break is all that is needed to allow ur butt go another 100-150 miles.

·
Registered
3 Posts
After prowling many, many website I finally tracked down the last in-stock Saddlemen seat at J&P after striking out at quite a few other places. Our seat has disappeared on both Mustang and Saddlmen's sites, although you may find one left on-line or at a local shop.

If you've been going to get around to replacing your stock seat, time may be running out.

·
Registered
56 Posts
We have some 4000 members on this site. If the 750.com store were to collect up front for say 100 seats plus $20.00 site support I am sure Mustang would make and drop ship the special order right to our members. The $20.00 to our site to put this together would be a small price to pay to get this put together. Dealing right with Mustang not a retailer may yield an attractive price. I got my seat direct from Mustang. Did you check to see if they have any left? Food for thought.

·
Kawika
441 Posts
None left at Mustang....this is the email response from them:

Dave,

Mustang stopped making and selling seats and accessories for the 750 about
three years ago, sorry. All remaining seats were sold out during the
2005-2006 seasons.
Thanks for your interest in Mustang.

Customer Service

:(Had I known about the end of production, I would have probably bought one a few months ago....just started shopping for them this month. :doh:

·
Registered
9 Posts
I bought very nice Corbin seat directly from them a year ago. They just pull old mold and made the seat for me. No problem. I even had a choice for back rest. What happened to mustang? They mass-producing their seats in China?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts