Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Senior Lurker
509 Posts
Cool! Uhm... I mean, hey how comfy is it?

-Sloppy

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Cool! Uhm... I mean, hey how comfy is it?

-Sloppy
It's a nice seat. I have one, but it has a Spenser's LD Gel Mod done to it. Way better ergonomics than the stock seat.

·
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for letting me know, there is alrealy 1 person bidding with 0 feedback.

·
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No the other guy that's bidding has 0 feedback also. Here a tip, bid more than $5 over the price. This seat is going to get probably double that, there was one last month that sold for $480.00.

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
What are you replacing the seat with? Or are you parting out the bike? If you are parting, I would be interested in the fenders, tank and side covers. Thanks!

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
No the other guy that's bidding has 0 feedback also. Here a tip, bid more than $5 over the price. This seat is going to get probably double that, there was one last month that sold for $480.00.
Wow, we will have to see how it goes. If it does get that high, I may bow out.

·
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have 3 other seats besides this one (Corbin, Saddleman & Stock) the Corbin is my favorite, the Mustang is a softer ride along with the Saddleman so if I go on any long trips I'll just throw on the Saddleman. I'm getting ready to put up some very hard to find factory Fire & Steel floorboards like you see in my one pic. They came with the "twin" (project bike I'm working on) and I already have a set.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
I have 3 other seats besides this one (Corbin, Saddleman & Stock) the Corbin is my favorite, the Mustang is a softer ride along with the Saddleman so if I go on any long trips I'll just throw on the Saddleman. I'm getting ready to put up some very hard to find factory Fire & Steel floorboards like you see in my one pic. They came with the "twin" (project bike I'm working on) and I already have a set.
dibs . ...Floorboards, I am interested !

WilliamTech

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
As much as I would like to win your seat, I feel completely turned off by the fact robot auto-bidders are competing as well. Besides, if it gets as pricey as you say, I might as well buy a Corbin.

Sorry

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
As much as I would like to win your seat, I feel completely turned off by the fact robot auto-bidders are competing as well. Besides, if it gets as pricey as you say, I might as well buy a Corbin.

Sorry
To play on eBay, only bid in the last 2 minutes. It's really a waste of time otherwise.

There isnt any robo-bidding stuff. When somebody sets a maximum bid, it will out-bid you automatically until you reach their cap.

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
To play on eBay, only bid in the last 2 minutes. It's really a waste of time otherwise.

There isnt any robo-bidding stuff. When somebody sets a maximum bid, it will out-bid you automatically until you reach their cap.
I don't have that ability for some reason. Anytime someone outbids me, I get notified then I have to manually place my bid.

Last 2 minutes? Figures, I'll be at work when that happens...

Like I said, this is my first time bidding on anything.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Honestly the way eBay bidding is set up now is really great. There can still be some "sniping" that happens in the last 30 seconds. But by being able to place a bid with a maximum, you could put in the most you are willing to spend on something the first day it's posted and then walk away and check on it after it ends. That way you know you won't get caught up in the final minutes of frenzied bidding and spend more than you really wanted to.

Of course that feeling of sneaking in at the last moment and stealing a deal from someone is still a lot of fun. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts