Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*Newbie here *
Hey guys I was trying to navigate through the forums and I saw there was some mounts for highway pegs. Does anyone know who still makes/sells them. Appreciate the help. Loving my 04 Vulcan

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,079 Posts
Well then *Newbie* how about strolling on over to the Newbie section and doin a proper introduction? Don't be shy,we don't bite...

...that hard.lol

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Welcome to the forums. No need to jump through hoops if you don't want to (intro post stuff, kinda stuffy if you ask me).

I know Wolfie did some sets, but I can't remember who did other style of set. Others could properly direct you.

If you have any other questions that you can't find the answer to, don't hesitate to post!

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,079 Posts
Yea no need to be polite. Just jump right in;)

·
Crowley
1,263 Posts
*Newbie here *
Hey guys I was trying to navigate through the forums and I saw there was some mounts for highway pegs. Does anyone know who still makes/sells them. Appreciate the help. Loving my 04 Vulcan
Show me the style you want and I'll let you know if i can fabricate something for you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The bike is new to me. Honestly anything you can fabricate would be great. I'm 6 ft fall and would prefer legs put away from motor alilttle bit. What can you do

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I saw some more pictures and read about how ppl are fabricating mounts.,so I tried it on my own. Been over 15 years since I've been in the metalshop. But all in all im happy with the outcome. Thanks to all were tried to help. But I'll stick with these

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I saw some more pictures and read about how ppl are fabricating mounts.,so I tried it on my own. Been over 15 years since I've been in the metalshop. But all in all im happy with the outcome. Thanks to all were tried to help. But I'll stick with these

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,079 Posts
Hey that's how ya learn.good job

·
Registered
3 Posts
Call me old school but I'm having a hard time navigating through this web site. I'm looking for some highway pegs for my 03' Vulcan. If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated. Please get in touch with me. My name is John. don't hesitate to call me at 614-604-5999

·
Registered
151 Posts
Call me old school but I'm having a hard time navigating through this web site. I'm looking for some highway pegs for my 03' Vulcan. If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated. Please get in touch with me. My name is John. don't hesitate to call me at 614-604-5999
I have a crash bar so I am looking at THESE.

·
Crowley
1,263 Posts
I can cut something up for you, if you don't find something

1 - 15 of 15 Posts