Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I.T. Analyst, Alpha Geek
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 94 and the kid threw in a windshield with the flying V. I think it's the F&S?

Anyway, one of the top arms (with the ball and socket) is missing. Is there any way to replace these or should I just buy a new windshield?

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
11,958 Posts
The "flying V" is the Fire and Steel V force windscreen....which I'm not sure they make anymore. You could try going to a Kawasaki dealer and see if they still offer them and have parts available. My guess is they don't sell the parts anymore, so you're left with eBay....

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Some smalltown Kawi dealers that been around for awhile still have some NOS F and S parts (mine does, and theyre costly)....willing to bet that the mounting setup was the same for numerous models too....the Japs did that.....example....A VN700/750 oil filler cap threads right onto a VN800....probably the 900 and more too...check a local dealer thats been around for awhile...F and S parts like that didnt sell much because was uncommon to need em...do a lil diggin, and you'll find...

Used to be a website too....dont have the addy, but you could search F and S parts nationwide thru it....mebbe someone here has it....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts