Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a rainsuit online from motorcyclestyle.com (MCS Bikers) in early July. They confirmed the order by e-mail and then nothing. After a couple of weeks went by I sent an e-mail asking what the story was. Nothing. Sent another e-mail. Nothing. Tried calling on the phone and could only get an answering machine. They never called me back. Sent another e-mail saying cancel the order. Got a reply saying they would check the warehouse and get back to me. Over a week after that, still no info. Sent another e-mail. Still nothing. I finally called Visa and told them to take the charge off my account, which Visa has now done. Still nothing from motorcyclestyle.com.

My advice is to avoid motorcyclestyle.com.

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
I ordered a Highway Hawk Chrome Coolant cover from Cycle Accessory Outlet a few weeks ago. They sent an email last week saying it was backordered. I emailed them back asking when they expected and never heard back.

What is it with horrible customer service from these companies?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Motorcycle style,I ordered a pair of riding boots from them in January, got no email confirmation. I called their customer service number to see if they got my order--voice mail-left message--waited three days no one returned my call---no shipping conformation---called customer service number voice mail ---call me or cancel the order---three days no call----called customer service voice mail---CANCEL MY ORDER! Got my January credit card statement, MCS bikers had no problem putting the charge on my card. Called my credit credit card company---No product, No response, No pay. They said No problem.

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
I orderd parts from Cycle accessory outlet. Worst I have ever delt with. Took 2 months to get my money back, no parts. Thank god I used Paypal. I got no responce via E-mail or phone call. Would never deal with them again.
Chad

·
Registered
2 Posts
since pennywise/hospitality took over motorcyclestyle hust this oct 2006..i ordered a part for my kbc helmet because it got ripped of after the day a got it from an online store, which the part i could not find anywhere..i found one in www.motorcyclestyle.com..i went to call for an order because i neede the shield asap after the day of placing the order it was delivered to my doorstep the next day..these people are thinking of customer service and knows what its all about

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
Ordered my APE cam chain tensioners Friday from Z1enterprises.com and got them today, priority mail. Too bad Jeff Saunders doesn't stock more stuff for the Vulcans. He specializes in vintage motorcycle parts. He is #1 in customer service. Ayone who has a KZ needs to make Jeff your friend!

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
Mariosimon, you are definetly new to this community. and those who are new usually don't post glamorous reviews of web stores.

face it - you lost Wall as a customer and you lost some other forum members as customers as well. there is little you can do about it at this point besides settling it with Will and ask him to inform us of resolution (to late for that i guess). but even then he is going to have fuzzy feeling shopping at your store again.
why did this happen? you demonstrated that you don't care about your customers. now eat the consequences and stop bitching. this entire busness is built on taking care of customers.

·
Growling at the World...
564 Posts
A large amount of these on-line motorcycle accessory shops are run out of someones house as a side business. This MCS sounds like one of those. Probably someone running it at night who sells it, then has to order it from his/her source and hope that it ships to them right away so that they can reship it to the end-customer.

I have a customer who does business like that. He runs an alternator shop online and has us drop ship every order for him. He makes a good profit, we make a good profit and he has to do absolutly no shipping work. He charges the buyers card and has us ship his product. Not a bad deal, but my customer is a professional. Some of these douchbags who run these types of businesses have no morals and usually are the lowest form of human being anyway...

MCS - now on the Bulldog's list of ****-shops to avoid!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts