Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

motorcyclestyle.com is now talking about customer service

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  hyperbuzzin 
#1 ·
hi im new to the community....

my name is mario...i had a kbc helmet i ordered from an online store that took almost two weeks to deliver to my doorstep...the next day i used the helmet, shield got ripped of and partly broken and i needed a new part for a ride on weekend. i found one on motorcyclestyle.com because nobody is selling the part..i placed an order, got confirmation through email, and i received a phone call from customer service that my shield had been shipped after that day iplace the order, and they provided me tracking #.

since pennywise/hospitality took over motorcyclestyle.com they had good customer and knows what its all about..:smiley_th:smiley_th:smiley_th

#3 ·
Mariosimon, you are definetly new to this community. and those who are new usually don't post glamorous reviews of web stores.

face it - you lost Wall as a customer and you lost some other forum members as customers as well. there is little you can do about it at this point besides settling it with Will and ask him to inform us of resolution (to late for that i guess). but even then he is going to have fuzzy feeling shopping at your store again.
why did this happen? you demonstrated that you don't care about your customers. now eat the consequences and stop bitching. this entire busness is built on taking care of customers.

#4 ·
You know, if he would have identified himself as a representative from motorcyclestyle.com and stated his side or promised better service in the future I'd have been all ears.

I didn't like how he tried to pass himself off as one of us. Lacks scruples.

#5 ·
Mark said:
You know, if he would have identified himself as a representative from motorcyclestyle.com and stated his side or promised better service in the future I'd have been all ears.

I didn't like how he tried to pass himself off as one of us. Lacks scruples.
exactly!

and by doing this , Mariosimon, you completley burried your store cred.

#6 ·
tankist said:
exactly!

and by doing this , Mariosimon, you completley burried your store cred.
I looked at that cheezy site. MCS is just a storefront with nothing behind it. Dime a dozen reseller with no stock and probably run out of someones apartment. :loser1: :loser1: :loser1: :loser1: :loser1: :loser1:

Something smells FUNKY!!! Maybe Mr Mariosimon needs to have some members leave his reputation some feedback... :BLAM:

#7 ·
Yeah, something seems fishy about Mario.
I checked the site out. Alot of the products I tried to look at, when I clicked the link, just took me back to the main page??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.