1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Big Dumb Viking
597 Posts
Heh, I just posted a link to a video of me on my '89 VN750 yesterday. :)

·
1985 VN-700
418 Posts
Your bikes in great shape. I have a 1985 VN-700 all stock but weathered after all these years. I wish mine was the 750 model

·
Registered
6,439 Posts
Cool vids man, well done. And to finish the post title: Motorcycles are more addictive than...

...the second handful of pistachios.

·
If only it had 6th gear..
1,100 Posts
Cool vids man, well done. And to finish the post title: Motorcycles are more addictive than...

...the second handful of pistachios.
Ha ha! And sometimes even the third handful....uh, but not always.

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Cool video, but I`m dizzy now from trying to turn my head to keep the pictures right side up!!:doh:

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
What did you use to get those shots? A boom on the back of a pickup truck? I can't seem to figure out how else you could have done that.

I doubt you used a helicopter. :wow:

·
Registered
132 Posts
What did you use to get those shots? A boom on the back of a pickup truck? I can't seem to figure out how else you could have done that.

Looks like he used the Jeep at :14 (and I read the description) What did you do, stand on the seats?

Nice looking Rubi, it just needs bigger tires... :beerchug:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

I doubt you used a helicopter. :wow:
ya used my rubicon to do those shots. Have the top off. Was a little scary. Also I have a digital canon t2i SLR mounted on a mono pod (basically a camera on a stick) for the road shots.

HERE http://www.vimeo.com/26919731 is an HD version if you want to see it as it was intended. youtube kinda butchered the pristine 1080p definition of the original. Make sure you click "HD" on the vimeo player.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks man

That was bad ass! Totally enjoyed it!
Awesome man, sounds like u enjoy these bikes as much as me. Really love just looking at them. Really a great designed bike!

·
Registered
6,439 Posts
^ Is it cool that we totally jacked this thread since he posted the HD vid in a whole new one? LOL!!! Sorry dude...unintentional.

Definitely Ziva but "Kate" looks pretty good in her new show "Rizzoli and Aisles" IMO. And yeah Abbie ain't bad at ALL in those insanely short skirts. For goth, she's super cute...

·
Registered
319 Posts
Ok so are you in what do you call it videography? cinematology? Very professional looking. I hope you make money at this or it's a helluva hobby!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts