Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
CWO3 Navy (Retired)
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This has quickly become one of my favorite cycle sites. They are extremely reasonable, quick shipping, and stand by what they sell. Worth a look when you are out there shopping for the bike.
http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com

UPDATE: When I wrote this post this was one of the best places I found to buy accessories. But, and there is always a but - my recent purchase has been an exercise in futility. 2 sets of Kury ISO Grips and 1 had no glue the other the glue was dried up. The package with no glue was a return that they said was Quality Checked; the checker must be blind. I have emailed customer service at least a dozen times and now 6 weeks after the purchase I have NOT heard word one from them. So, I will no longer shop this site and if you do beware!

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
x2,Denny

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have used them frequently in the past and have always been exceptionally pleased with the speedy shipping (and usually free) and the excellent service. I highly recommend them.

·
Premium Member
2,850 Posts
I've bought some things there, including my tires, and agree. My tires cost less than anywhere else, and they ship free on orders over 75 bux.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,690 Posts
I just checked on a rear tire (that I need real bad) and they have a better price than Shadetree! Shadetree used to have the best price on tires. they were lower than any one. believe me, I've looked high and low. but on May 1st, Shadetree had a price increase and now all there tires are not the lowest anymore! makes me sad.

looks like I'll be ordering from these guys for my rear tire. also the rear stock and the next size up (wider) tire are the same price! cool! because I was looking to go with the wider tire. good find and thanks for the heads up!

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
I just got my shipping notification from them on the tires I ordered last night. I couldn't find anyone that could beat their prices and then free shipping, plus no tax as I'm in Texas, so why would I order from anywhere else!

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
OK.... now I know that this is going to make a bunch of you jealous but.... The owner of Motorcycle USA AKA motorcycle Superstore..... Well I work for his father.... so everyone that works where I work can just go in and show them our ID badges and we get employee cost! I just got a "set" of tires for my Nephews Honda ( Dunlop D404's ) for 136.00 for the pair!

And for those of you who see things on sale there.... they "really are" on sale for those Tires were on sale at the time and I really only saved about 11.00! So if what you are looking for are "featured Items" ( aka on sale ) they really are!!

:rockon:

·
CWO3 Navy (Retired)
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK.... now I know that this is going to make a bunch of you jealous but.... The owner of Motorcycle USA AKA motorcycle Superstore..... Well I work for his father.... so everyone that works where I work can just go in and show them our ID badges and we get employee cost! I just got a "set" of tires for my Nephews Honda ( Dunlop D404's ) for 136.00 for the pair!

And for those of you who see things on sale there.... they "really are" on sale for those Tires were on sale at the time and I really only saved about 11.00! So if what you are looking for are "featured Items" ( aka on sale ) they really are!!

:rockon:
Next time you see the father of the owner pass this on for me. "After all the hype I gave Motorcycle Superstore they have really let me down. I bought 2 sets of Kuryakan ISO Grips; 1 set was a return that wasn't QA'd and had no glue, the other set had glue that was so old it was all dried up. I emailed customer service weeks ago and they have yet to respond! No we're sorry or anything! I will do my shopping at the competition where the customer is appreciated."

For those of you who want to shop at Motorcycle Superstore - look elsewhere!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts