Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Merry Christmas or Happy hollidays. Has anybody heard of or used lights made by Motolight (www.motolight.com)? They have different mounts (fender, caliper, engine guard) and different watt bulbs (35,50). Which wattage bulbs would be better for our electrical systems? If they are good quality,They might not be a bad deal. Any comments would be great. Thanks, Pat.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. I was getting a 50/50 response frome the area Kawasaki dealers on if I could put those lights on my bike or not. Pat

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
As I am still a "future" owner of a VN750, I'm not sure if the headlight is a sealed beam or an H4. If it's an H4, I improved my headlight performance greatly in my KZP by replacing the bulb with a Osram Silver Star H4 from http://www.powerbulbs.co.uk
Osram makes Sylvania bulbs and it's the same bulb as the sylvania silverstar. Their prices are hard to beat, at 27.16 a pair, no tax and free shipping. Takes about a week to get the bulbs. These over the OEM bulbs make a huge difference in night driving. I bought a pair, so I have one ready to install in my vulcan when I get it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts