Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
If only it had 6th gear..
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys. I'm planning on changing my clutch and throttle cables and I have been searching the forums for the best ones to go with. Motion Pro has our bikes listed and has teflon lined cables for them, and Venhill has a universal cable kit, also teflon lined. I don't mind going with a universal if it's better but if any of you have used either, or another company, would you give me your feedback? I'd really like to go with the teflon lined cables and change them all out at once. As always, thanks for your thoughts.
Dave

·
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds good. Thanks man.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Where are you buying them from?

·
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where are you buying them from?
well, I was just looking on the websites for each company www.motionpro.com and www.venhillusa.com. I'd like maintenance free cables and mine have been on a while, probably original I don't know as I took her home at 11k. I've noticed the clutch is getting tiresome to work in traffic. Just doesn't seem as smooth anymore so before you know what happens... ;)

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Yea, good idea to replace it before it fails... I'm just trying to add some websites to my bookmarks. Never know when I'll need more parts... although it seems like I ALWAYS need more parts lately u_u

1 - 6 of 6 Posts