Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Just some guy
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So with everyone's advice on the forum, I got the mosfet kit from Jack at http://roadstercycle.com & couldn't be more pleased. Even with my new hi-shot stator, I was eating Regulators on the bike. Even with the relocated placement. The super kit was a snap to install & took about 20 min. You can see. At idle, I'm getting 14.3 & at 4k it's about 14.6.

Anyone thinking of doing the swap. Do it. It's well worth the money and the bypass of the old wires seems to be a must. I got the circuit breaker kit.

ImageUploadedByMO Free1402271986.295442.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1402272008.505125.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
....cool beans man....:beerchug:

....you gonna make it to StrangeDays ?...gettin closer....July 11, 12, 13

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
July 11. 12, 13...Vernon, NJ....check the Northeast section for the thread...gonna be at least 12 of us there.....

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
not good bro!! your meter says it is sucking voltage not charging (-V reading)

ha ha ...just kidding !!

Hey if you want to come out and meet me, we can ride to Strange Days together....or just come out for saturday and meet everyone.

We need to get you city boys out into the open roads where you can appreciate real riding :beerchug:

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Ditto that.....StrangeDays is just 45 mins to 1 hr from the GWB or the Lincoln Tunnel....$20 fer 3 days....and we got the beer, food, and lodging....bring a sleepin bag because you aint crawlin in with me.....but we got tents, a BBQ grille, food, and coolers......

Yooz city guys and LI guys need to come west and hook up with the pack.....

www.strangedaysevent.blogspot.com

on yer way, make sure to visit my buddy eds place.... in Hewitt, NJ...

and check out Capt Cal's blog....and "Retrofit"....down in Pequanock, or Pompton...his shop is down there someplace.....

http://captcals.blogspot.com/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts