Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Open to offers......PM me
One toolbox w/key (Sold)One toolbox without key but I have the lock if you want to re-key (Hinge is starting to crack)
Short backrest - no road rash $25 shipped (Sold)
New Clutch cable - never installed $20 shipped
Used Clutch cable - SOLDSet of throttle cables - SOLD
Choke cable $10 shipped (Sold)
1 brand new front turn signal $20 shipped
1 brand new rear turn signal $20 shipped and 3 used ones (one has bad road rash)
battery hold down (GONE)
Set of front turn signal relocation brackets that fit with our turn signals (very hard to find) to mount signals on your fork tubes. (Sold)
Good set of horns (primered the chrome rings to get ready for paint) $15 shipped

·
Super Moderator
1,021 Posts
I'll take the relocater kit for the Front blinkers.

·
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll take the relocater kit for the Front blinkers.
I have an offer last night from Stonepoet for them, if she doesn't take them I'll let you know.
I do have a complete set of rear turnsignal relocation brackets with saddle bags supports. "Like new" only had them on 2 months. Looking for $75 for them. With all the hardware.

·
Super Moderator
1,021 Posts
I know, deep down, Stonepoet would want me to have them. lol. Already have the rear set. Just installed them. Look great!

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Lol you two play nice

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
If that short sissy is polished, I'll take it....pickup, btw....lol....I need the legs off my stock one to build somethin else outta....lol...
Denny converted me into liking shiny things....

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
I have an offer last night from Stonepoet for them, if she doesn't take them I'll let you know.
I do have a complete set of rear turnsignal relocation brackets with saddle bags supports. "Like new" only had them on 2 months. Looking for $75 for them. With all the hardware.
Hey go ahead and let Bird take them.

·
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If that short sissy is polished, I'll take it....pickup, btw....lol....I need the legs off my stock one to build somethin else outta....lol...
Denny converted me into liking shiny things....
You got it Wolfie, I'll put it on the pile.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
I may need to ask KC to get it for me....Im runnin really low on cash right now...I STILL wanna get down there though, and you aint that far....will let ya know, but call it sold....

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
I may need to ask KC to get it for me....Im runnin really low on cash right now...I STILL wanna get down there though, and you aint that far....will let ya know, but call it sold....
You got it Wolfie, I'll put it on the pile.
:p Wolfie, I am headed South, unable to deliver it ! LOL :p:p

:smiley_th

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Guess I'll be goin solo down to Shark's then....with a pair of fork tubes....no springs, btw, so I can compress em....if I can yank my thermostat before KC goes, I'll ride with him....he got a cell phone and credit card fer when I break down, lol....Merc will come git me....

·
R/R = Relocated Redneck
628 Posts
Guess I'll be goin solo down to Shark's then....with a pair of fork tubes....no springs, btw, so I can compress em....if I can yank my thermostat before KC goes, I'll ride with him....he got a cell phone and credit card fer when I break down, lol....Merc will come git me....
Someone need springs? I got the set I swapped out for progressives, no spacers tho..

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Nahh brah...just takin the springs outta these tubes so's I can pack em down to Pennsy on the bike....Joe got springs....he just bent his forks a lil, lol....without the springs, should be a lil lighter too...like packin Kate Moss instead of Elle MacPherson, if ya catch my drift... ;)

·
R/R = Relocated Redneck
628 Posts
Nahh brah...just takin the springs outta these tubes so's I can pack em down to Pennsy on the bike....Joe got springs....he just bent his forks a lil, lol....without the springs, should be a lil lighter too...like packin Kate Moss instead of Elle MacPherson, if ya catch my drift... ;)
I'd rather pack Elle. Kate's to bony for my liking.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Bro...Id rather pack Elle meself (on the tank, facing me)...her and Tiegs always been my favs...but when yer broke, ya strap the skinny ones on, lol..... ;) More MPG.....

Had to start.........now Im gonna be web searchin Elle pics half the night....damn you !!!!! Lol....

·
I.T. Analyst, Alpha Geek
157 Posts
PM'd you on the choke cable.

Jason

1 - 19 of 19 Posts