Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I am in need of your extensive knowledge regarding the parts and pieces on the vn750.

While over this past Memorial Day weekend, I decided it would be a good idea to do the r/r relocation. While performing this task, I notice the battery box was slightly rusted, so I decided it's time to do a quick clean and paint on the box. This is when I noticed a couple of nuts that wasn't being used. So the question is am I missing something on my bike? :( The nuts are located to the rear of the box underneat what looks to be a relay.

BatteryBox1.jpg - circled in red is one of the nuts with while the other one is further in.
BatteryBox2.jpg - shows the junction box. The nuts would be just past and a little lower then the wires.
BatteryBox3.jpg - picture from the top. red circle is just a reference to the location but near the bottom of the battery box.

Any and all help would be greatful. :beerchug:

Thanks in advance.

Dan

·
The Professor
3,147 Posts
Hi All,

I am in need of your extensive knowledge regarding the parts and pieces on the vn750.

While over this past Memorial Day weekend, I decided it would be a good idea to do the r/r relocation. While performing this task, I notice the battery box was slightly rusted, so I decided it's time to do a quick clean and paint on the box. This is when I noticed a couple of nuts that wasn't being used. So the question is am I missing something on my bike? :( The nuts are located to the rear of the box underneat what looks to be a relay.

BatteryBox1.jpg - circled in red is one of the nuts with while the other one is further in.
BatteryBox2.jpg - shows the junction box. The nuts would be just past and a little lower then the wires.
BatteryBox3.jpg - picture from the top. red circle is just a reference to the location but near the bottom of the battery box.

Any and all help would be greatful. :beerchug:

Thanks in advance.

Dan
That's where the self cancelling turn signal module mounts for 85-88 models.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Lance beat me to it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine is a '97, so this would mean it is an unused spot and thus I'm not missing anything from there, right? :smiley_th

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Why do you suppose they quit using self cancelling turn signals?
They were probably not working as well as Ma Kawi had hoped.:hitanykey

1 - 9 of 9 Posts