Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Free on One one condition,, you don't resell any try to make a buck. I want to give them to someone who genuinely needs or could use them. Just pay shipping.

Extended back rest ,,,, no idea where I got it and some really lightweight mirrors

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
for any of you who rides 2up often my daughter absolutely loves my extended backrest, she lays back and texts riding down the road, kids? this is a great deal

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
for any of you who rides 2up often my daughter absolutely loves my extended backrest, she lays back and texts riding down the road, kids? this is a great deal

Nice
Mirror's...bigger the better IMO........Safer........backrest would a great buy also.

:smiley_tht

·
Registered
656 Posts
re.parts

Just bought some new mirrors this spring,the rattling was driving me crazier,would have liked the backrest,well anyway nice of you to do this,Paulwog.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I will take the mirrors bro what u need for them?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can you tell me where you got the extended backrest? I just purchased a vulcan 750 and can't seem to find an extended backrest anywhere. Thanks!

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Honestly I don't remember where I got it from, they pop up here every now and then just be patient. You can also try posting a want to buy add.
Also bezerker if you still want the mirrors let me know if not it can give them to someone else.

·
Super Moderator
2,570 Posts
so the early ones attached differently than the later ones?

the one I posted a link to is a single piece, the one listed in this thread is bolted to the short back rest

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bezerker said he wanted them but I haven't heard from him. I'll give him one more day if not they are yours

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Yer a cool dude, JJ.... :beerchug:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts