Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys as most of you know about this time last year I dug up an old post about having Mike Make the grills for us, and thanks to every one that helped that dream become a reality. I see that there is more demand for this product. I know that the three involved in the last steps of the process (to include the machinist do not want to do this again). But I propose a second run of 100 more grills, but b4 we get to carried away I need the original cad drawing in both cad and jpeg format. I have a few more accessories lined up to start manufacturing when I get back to the states next month. I have on my list:

1)Forward Controls with floor boards
2)Passenger Floorboards
3) A new redesigned Tool Box
3) Lightbar with front turn signal relocation custom headlight, and horn relocation abilities
4) Rear turn signal relocator plates (to include helmet locks)
5) custom Side Covers
6) CODE NAME: BAT BOX MOD A (that is all the info I am giving on this project... wait until mid march for more info on this one.)

****most of these accessories are going to be VN750.com limited editions****
all the limited edition runs will have the VN750.com Logo on them

·
Love My Baby
1,165 Posts
Sounds good slim. Bet there would be lots of buyers.

·
Registered
668 Posts
hey Slim,

can you had the "lowering Kit" on your list, i am sure lots of us would like to purchase a set.

thanks!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Slim, you are going to need a website and a paypal account to keep track of all these orders. Buy from slim, where the prices are lean and trim lol

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey Slim,

can you had the "lowering Kit" on your list, i am sure lots of us would like to purchase a set.

thanks!
yes a lowering kit (to include the axle is also in the works)
Slim, you are going to need a website and a paypal account to keep track of all these orders. Buy from slim, where the prices are lean and trim lol
already been thought about... first I am looking at the responses i get from this thread, along with any more ideas to add to it. second I will start a new thread for each item that I have done a rough fab on and get more input to put the final touches on the parts before sending them out to a Machinist or fabricator... I am going to try doing all items listed myself as much as possible to cut down on costs...unless the orders become so huge i can't handle them all.
What do you guys think of a Limited Edition VN750.com Commemorative Bike...lol Completely decked out with unique parts designed and built by us the forum members...???

·
Registered
308 Posts
yes a lowering kit (to include the axle is also in the works)
already been thought about... first I am looking at the responses i get from this thread, along with any more ideas to add to it. second I will start a new thread for each item that I have done a rough fab on and get more input to put the final touches on the parts before sending them out to a Machinist or fabricator... I am going to try doing all items listed myself as much as possible to cut down on costs...unless the orders become so huge i can't handle them all.
What do you guys think of a Limited Edition VN750.com Commemorative Bike...lol Completely decked out with unique parts designed and built by us the forum members...???
Sounds like a good idea. I will volunteer my bike for the project :beerchug:

Ummm this means free parts, right? lol

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My idea for the LTE is to find a parts bike or a good fixer upper, then have every one here help with spare parts to get it running, we would deck it out with every trick and custom part that we can possibly come up with, then we would raffle it off to cover expenses and the rest of the money would go back into the webforum

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well its more than just initiative... i see a need in parts and no one makin them... so... i decided I am good at drawing technical stuff...y not try drawing the up and trying to mass produce them for the market that could use them the most

·
Registered
308 Posts
I was making a poor attempt at a funny to get some free parts.

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Hi Slim,

PM sent to you with attachment

1 - 14 of 14 Posts