Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I’m committed so here it goes getting all things ready and items are already coming in . Wish me luck and don’t leave me hanging if I get out on a limb and start to lose a grip . Looking forward to having this done cause the season is upon me and will need to rejet due to degoat and straight pipes as of now . Never done a carb before and really haven’t done anything but basic maintenance on my ride . Mods so far stand degoat , blue wire , new Led headlight installation, removed rear fender assembly, installed aftermarket rear bullet turn signals, raised an adjusted bars w/controls , Chico mirrors for looks , in the process of taking out gauges assembly and relocate ignition switch , installed side mount vertical brake/plates light , installed fire & steel crash guard . I know I know I’m a mess but please bare with me . So that’s about it other than routine maintenance wish me luck and any good jokes are appropriated .

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay so I think I have become young Frankenstein!!! Raised bars degoat earshave coasters reeds removed surge dissected and removed all components. Blue wire mod , oil change , Coolant flush , carb removed and being rebuilt with rejet bobbed her thinking on customizing a solo seat using skateboard deck and Indy truck . New wolo horn low tone removed factory tooters, gauges gone seen a 12v thingy mounted up on tank cover side mine will be dual usb / voltmeter combo , still figuring ignition relocation and removable custom sissy bar ....... help me vatos I’m out of control !!!! Need to focus

1 - 5 of 5 Posts