Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to gauge any interest in people coming up here and goin for a ride. Plenty of ideas such as:

Lighthouse ride- ride to a few lighthouses on the lakes.

Brewery tour - ride to a few breweries on the east side of the state.

Lake trip- ride out to a nice senic lake and enjoy the great outdoors.

BBQ in my backyard- kind of self explanitory but its an afternoon riding my fav. local spots culminating in a cook out at my place. ( might include shooting at the pistol range about 500 ft. from my house )

Ride to Hell - its a trip up to Hell, MI and surrounding areas.

Frankenmuth- Michigan's little Bavaria (great food and beer)

So let me know what you guys think. No timeframe as of yet but fall is an awesome time of year to ride here. I'm thinking maybe one weekend possibly this year or next. Don't want to intrude on anyones plans. If we reach a general consensus on what everyone wants to do I can try to find lodging for everyone.

·
gun slinger
1,110 Posts
im just outside toledo im always looking for places to ride or people to ride with ( 16 miles south of the line down I 75)

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where are you? Im from MI (Clio/Flint) but the navy brought me to in florida in 1982 and I never left.
Lol I live in westland. Its just a little south of you by livonia and detroit. Parents moved here when I was like 5 and I'm still here. So what you are saying is I can totally count you in right?

·
Registered
458 Posts
Still down here in Fl, parents moved down here along with one of my sisters. I havent been to Michigan in so long I dont even remember when it was. If and when I do make it back I wont have my bike with me.
Sometimes I miss it but im sure thats the old michingan of the 70,s. Nothing there for me now. Hope you find some riders. Wonder if Oscoda is still nice. Went dirt bike riding up there once, had a Yamaha 600TT. Was a Blast.

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well bummer! Yeah its still pretty nice in the fall. Don't get out that way much really.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts