Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once again, I must highly praise Eric, owner of Metric Custom Creations, for his excellent service!!
I was the proud owner of his original floorboards until my spill last month when I broke one of the boards off. He quickly added me to the list for the next batch of boards and diligently kept me updatd as to the status. He emailed me on Saturday, saying he was shipping the boards, and Monday they were in my hand. Can't as for better service than that!

I have to say I like the looks of the new boards... very sleek!!
Keep up the great work Eric... you have a lifetime customer on your hands!
Jill

·
Registered
5 Posts
I would also like to echo my kudos for MCC! I ordered a pair of driver's floorboards and all aspects of the transaction were perfect - ordering, communication about delivery, the packaging and instructions .. but most important: the product itself. Excellent quality and value.

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
MCC Driver Floorboards

Ordered driver floorboards from MCC (Eric) a while ago. Finally they arrived and I put them on real quick. Unfortunately the weather in the NE was so bad I couldn't get out to ride untill today. All I got to say is that they are GREAT, very comfortable. Nicely built, good looking and very functional. Now I wish I could get a toe and heel shifter, but as Eric explained it's not a good idea on this model. Something about the mechanism being too fragile and would probably break. I'll take his word.

Eric was nice to deal with, the boards are well made and reasonably priced. All in all a happy story. :motorcycl If not for this great resource site I would have never known. Thanks to all involved.

Fred (Gemguy)
VROC # 389

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
Got to love someone who in this day and age sells quality. I love my floorboards and MCC's other products. Leave him a good iTrader rating so others can see @ a glance how his products are.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts