Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am offering a copy of the my original dash for sale.
Seen here:

Differences are ----
1. It will be made from 1/8" aircraft aluminum plate instead of stainless steel, so it will be easier to drill/cut when adding accessories.

2. It will not have the rubber edging on it, (which I put there because the metal was thin)

3. And, of course...it will not come with the accessories shown in the photo (switch, voltmeter, and clock) Or be painted.

Price is $48.00 and this includes shipping to all states in the mainland.

To order, send me a PM with your name and shipping address, and I'll send you information on where to send payment. I only accept checks or money orders. I do not do PayPal.

I need at least six orders to go ahead with this, right now I only have two. Please respond quickly, this likely will be the only time I'll be doing this.

Thanks!

Knifemaker

·
Registered
499 Posts
I'd like to get one, thanks!

·
Retired USAF (IYAAYAS)
674 Posts
Excellent!! I've been waiting for this!

·
Retired USAF (IYAAYAS)
674 Posts
Ok, I've sent you another PM to verify. Just let me know when to send the check.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Will this include the mounting bar which goes behind the tach/speedo?

·
Super Moderator
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Will this include the mounting bar which goes behind the tach/speedo?
Dash includes 12 gauge stainless steel mounting bracket and stainless steel mounting bolt, nut and washers.

All you have to do is mount your accessories (and perhaps paint it)

·
Registered
499 Posts
Just let me know what you need from me next.

·
Super Moderator
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just let me know what you need from me next.
"To order, send me a PM with your name and shipping address, and I'll send you information on where to send payment. I only accept checks or money orders. I do not do PayPal."

Your order will not be added unless:
You PM me your name and shipping address.

Payment must be recieved before your order is considered valid. Meaning at the time I have them produce the dashes, I will only be ordering the amount I have received payments on.

So please don't procrastinate.... ;)

·
2,527 Posts
Hey KM, I found the original install instructions that came with that. I'm guessing you have that saved somewhere?

·
Super Moderator
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey KM, I found the original install instructions that came with that. I'm guessing you have that saved somewhere?
Yep, it's on the hard drive to the computer that got "lost" when we moved. ;)
Don't really need it, but if you mail it to me that be OK.... :)

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
looks good

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

·
Registered
499 Posts
"To order, send me a PM with your name and shipping address, and I'll send you information on where to send payment. I only accept checks or money orders. I do not do PayPal."

Your order will not be added unless:
You PM me your name and shipping address.

Payment must be recieved before your order is considered valid. Meaning at the time I have them produce the dashes, I will only be ordering the amount I have received payments on.

So please don't procrastinate.... ;)
Sorry for missing that section of the post initially. Reading comprehension failed me... Anyway, you should get a check in the mail around Tuesday.

·
Retired USAF (IYAAYAS)
674 Posts
Mine is going out in the mail in about 5 minutes.

·
2,527 Posts
Yep, it's on the hard drive to the computer that got "lost" when we moved. ;)
Don't really need it, but if you mail it to me that be OK.... :)
Shoot me a PM with you email and I'll scan them in tomorrow and send it to you.

·
Retired USAF (IYAAYAS)
674 Posts
Get any more orders??

·
Registered
45 Posts
i would be down if you could do paypal. its just safer for both of us. theres no way im about to send a check/money order through the mail, with no insurance. thats just irresponsible.

·
Retired USAF (IYAAYAS)
674 Posts
I respectfully disagree. A little known fact amongst non-military people is that the Department of Defense routinely send classified materials through the mail. They've done it for many, many years. They do it because its safe. The mail is still a common way for people to send payment for monthly bills. Not everybody pays electronically. I've never had an issue paying bills like this. But I can watch the news on TV and see store after store after store get its computer system hacked and thousands of customers' credit card and debit card information now in the hands of who knows who. I saw where Arby's is the latest casualty of hackers. Target and Home Depot also got popped. There is no perfect way to exchange funds short of putting it into the other person's hands yourself. But the odds of your check being intercepted by some evil-doing bozo other than the individual or business that you want the $$ to go to is very, very low. Just wrap the check in a blank sheet of paper so nothing can show through the envelope and it is good to go.

·
Super Moderator
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have 4 orders as of today. Sadly if I had 12 orders the units would be 10 bucks less, but looks like I'll only be ordering 6 and covering the other two with my own funds...in hope on a later day somewhere will buy one.

And yeah, I had my PayPal account hacked, so sorry IVluffin, not going to happen. I've sold HUNDREDS of items in the past besides the Dash...floorboards, light bars, rear turn signal brackets, etc... and NEVER had a check get lost in the mail.
I did however have a check bounce....

·
Retired USAF (IYAAYAS)
674 Posts
LOL......... Think about how life would be sooooooooo different if there weren't any thieves. KM: Got any of those light bars left?

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
mine is going out in the mail shortly, got called out of town for the last week.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts