Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been looking for one of these? Not sure I'm gonna use it. I'm thinking about doing a drawing and whoever wins could have it for $25 shipped. This is for the dash only (gauge cluster not included) If anyone's interested let me know by the 4th, mounting hardware included. I think KM made these? :carryflag

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
Hey, that's pretty neat. Hadn't seen anything like that for the 750. I don't really have a use for it though.

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Is that made to go with a specific screen?

Looks neat. I'm going for less dash not more personally, but I am sure somebody will want it.

·
Super Moderator
11,958 Posts
Yes, I made them:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/knifemaker1954/sets/72157602277628495/

I sold them for $65.00 They are made from 16 gauge stainless steel. Will fit windscreens. The use, as in my photos above, was to have a space to mount extra gauges. (I put a voltmeter, a clock, a switch for my driving lights, and a small LED light)

I think I sold only 50 of them. So in some ways ....they are collectors items....;)

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
same here.

·
Glenn C.
1,628 Posts
I would....but i have the blueprints for it and could make it myself ....but i dont know how its mounted??

Im looking for something to mount a voltmeter gauge onto...but i need to find a good digital one.

·
Registered
941 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,958 Posts

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
add me to the list if you are going to make some

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
That'd look sweet with my batwing now, as there is a big, black hole there now....waiting for it to suck me in, lol...I was thinking about making a wooden dash though....a nice mahogany stain....

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
I'd be interested.

·
Super Moderator
11,958 Posts
Well although I have not heard back from him yet, my plan is to get the dash from Shark88 (as I no longer have one myself) , take it to my metal shop and have them scan it, and price out what it will cost to have some made out of 1/8 inch aluminum plate. As the one complaint about the original dash was that it was hard to drill...I'll see about them fabbing the brackets too..

·
Glenn C.
1,628 Posts
If the price is right i may want to buy one.....im too busy making stator plates and turn signal relocators and other ford ranger parts for that forum...lol

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I have one of the "collectibles" and must say I have thoroughly enjoyed it. Quality product and has a LED voltmeter and analog clock mounted in it. Gives a nice clean presentation. :smiley_th:smiley_th

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
I have one of the "collectibles" and must say I have thoroughly enjoyed it. Quality product and has a LED voltmeter and analog clock mounted in it. Gives a nice clean presentation. :smiley_th:smiley_th
I want one !
:smiley_th

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Here's a picture of mine.

Not sure how clear this might be, but gives you an idea of what it looks like.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts