Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a very happy and awesome New Year

Sent from my A501DL using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
794 Posts
Merry Christmas all, let’s hope for a better year(which shouldn’t be hard because 2020 set a low bar)
lastly let’s hope for a mild winter with plenty of riding days ahead!
Be safe!

·
Registered
816 Posts
I rode into work yesterday before the big chill hit FL. Now we’re in the 30’s overnight. Coldest winter in FL in over a decade!

·
Premium Member
794 Posts
Winter in the NE is nothing new but we caught a break the last two years. This year so far doesn’t seem to be following the trend

·
Registered
8,461 Posts
Merry Christmas Doc!

White Christmas for us. Heh, 50 degrees yesterday, 15 today.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Merry Christmas everybody!
No joke about the NE. Last year I got to ride when delivering some packages, this year there's six inches on top of ice!

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We had over three feet of snow on the ground yesterday. Today it was mid fifties and rain. Almost all of the snow is gone and we have flooding

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,770 Posts
Happy Kwanzaa! or for all you Kanucks, Happy Boxing Day!

yup, the last three or so winters here have been really mild. we had a white X-mass yesterday. first one that I can remember in a long time. boy, Mother nature made up of all the years of slacking, we woke up to at lest 6" of the white stuff and it snowed all day for another good 6" of snow. BLAST!

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Up to the mirrors

Reactions: Spockster

·
Registered
8,461 Posts
Whoa Doc! Time to break out the Skidoo.

I like the mirrors, had a set like that and broke one. They look like Emgo 'El Chico' mirrors.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts