Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Men's Milwaukee Classic Harness Leather Boot - Size 10.5 (NEW NEVER WORN) (MB410)

My wife got these for me a while back. I don't see a new bike anytime in my future, so off they go to you!

These boots have NEVER been worn. They are in NEW condition and still in the box. They have been sitting in the box in my closet for about 2 years.

They were purchased from Jafrum. Here is the current page on Jafrum for these boots.

http://www.jafrum.com/Motorcycle-Boots/Mens-Motorcycle-Boots/MB410-Mens-Milwaukee-Classic-Harness-Leather-Boots

They go for $95 plus shipping on Jafrum. I'll let them go for $65, shipping included!

Pics of the boots attached.

Attachments

·
Registered
293 Posts
Folks, these are great boots. I got a pair last year, love them. The guy I ride with has a pair and this will be his 4th season with them so they should last a while too.

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Folks, these are great boots. I got a pair last year, love them. The guy I ride with has a pair and this will be his 4th season with them so they should last a while too.
Of course they should last awhile. After all these are riding boots,:smiley_th not walking boots ! It`s the same with cowboy boots with a riding heel. It`s long enough to keep your foot from slipping through the stirrup, and great for riding the horse. But it`s hell on your feet if you have to walk very far.

It looks like a good deal for someone, but it`s 2 sizes too small for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts