Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have the memphis shields either fats or slim windshield installed??
I would like to see what it looks like with the required turn signal relocation kit and see if i would have to move my running lights as well

·
Registered
121 Posts
I have the memphis shade Malibu. On the website it says it requires a relocate but it did not. It is in my sig line if you want a bigger pic let me know

·
Senior Lurker
509 Posts
Hey Pittdave, I bought the Memphis Shades mounting kit for the fats / slims windshields for the VN750 and never even opened the package. Nothing wrong with it, I just changed my mind on the type of shield I wanted. Will probably put it up on Ebay for half of what I paid for it. I'll try to post a picture of it for you later today.

-Sloppy

·
Giggity!
4,307 Posts
Take him up on it. You can get a good deal on replacement shields on ebay & I don't think you should have any issues with a tomb style shield. Our headlights are so far above our turn signals, it would have to have a heak of a headlight cut out.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Relocate teh turn signals

I relocated the turn signals for my Memphis Shades windshield and I like the way it looks. It of course lowers them and spreads them a little. Just a good look to me. You can kind of see them in my sig line.

Mcneuby

·
Senior Lurker
509 Posts
Still sealed in the factory shrink wrap. It looks tarnished in the photo because the plastic shrink wrap sealing it is dusty. I'm sure once removed the chrome is bright and shiny. And yes, the sticker on it does say $115.95.

Here ya go...

-Sloppy

·
Senior Lurker
509 Posts
I'm willing to part with it for $50 plus the cost of shipping to where ever you are from NY.

-Sloppy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts