Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 297 Posts

·
Big Dumb Viking
597 Posts

From my first long ride on my '89 VN750 up to Fort Mountain, GA in 2009.

Me at Thunderbeach Bike Week in Panama City, FL earlier this year (2011).

·
gun slinger
1,110 Posts

im sitting in the front

im in the middel

6ish years ago

digging back in the picturetrail archive

·
If only it had 6th gear..
1,100 Posts
Hey don't be, they kept me under a #2 galvanized wash tub till I started walkin... They didn't know if I was goin to walk or fly...lol...
Have a good one...Old Dog...
rotfl! Ok, ok, I'll post this one with my mother's jack russel. I borrow him from time to time. he hates the Vulcan though. Thinks it's an enemy that's taking his buddy away foreverrrrrrrr! Especially when I'm wearing the full face, lol.

Attachments

·
Chucklehead
1,050 Posts
rotfl! Ok, ok, I'll post this one with my mother's jack russel.
Ok .... I knew there was something about you ....

I don't have any pics of myself but I have my JR Terror who I'm still trying to teach to ride with me. He gets up on the tank but panics as soon as I move.

Attachments

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
Great shots all !

Great shots all ! Keep em coming !...
...and hey, Liberty, yer ol' lady looks familiar....*innocent look*...>wink<
And Old Hip...I used to fly Citabrias for aerobatics, and a DeHavilland Beaver in SE Asia after the war...flew Cessnas stateside in the 70's (150/172/170/180)....cool !

·
1,100 Posts

I don't have any pics of myself but I have my JR Terror who I'm still trying to teach to ride with me. He gets up on the tank but panics as soon as I move.
He's awesome:smiley_th. I think it's great you got him that far. Man, I can't get Scamper near the bike when it's running. He goes ballistic. But he's all excited when I pull up on it. "the monster brought my buddy back!". Then he remembers he hates it when i go to leave again, ha ha!

·
Chucklehead
1,050 Posts
That's the power of a couple of Oreos taped to the windshield ....
I'm thinking about just putting him in the saddlebags.

·
1,100 Posts
That's the power of a couple of Oreos taped to the windshield ....
I'm thinking about just putting him in the saddlebags.
Ha ha, that's the secret. Yeah, I was thinking if I ever could get him on it I could remove the lid to one of the bags and make a lil side car deal for him. In my truck he leans into corners so I think he'd do well if he wasn't such a spaz :doh:

·
Registered
6,439 Posts
Great shots all ! Keep em coming !...
...and hey, Liberty, yer ol' lady looks familiar....*innocent look*...>wink<
And Old Hip...I used to fly Citabrias for aerobatics, and a DeHavilland Beaver in SE Asia after the war...flew Cessnas stateside in the 70's (150/172/170/180)....cool !
What does that mean dude?

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Lib...

Means she looks familiar...either from pics or mebbe is/was she a bartender anywhere ? Ive traveled a lot in the NE and even tho cant remember names, rarely forget a face...the "wink" was just bustin horns bro...

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts

·
Registered
6,439 Posts
Means she looks familiar...either from pics or mebbe is/was she a bartender anywhere ? Ive traveled a lot in the NE and even tho cant remember names, rarely forget a face...the "wink" was just bustin horns bro...
Nope, she was never a bartender. Wait, so you've been to most bars in the northeast? That's a ton of bars man. Good for you! :beerchug: As blondie would say, "There's something wrong with that bar - I've never been in it." LOL!!!

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
Uhhh, I frought Damel Bume cilled all da bars up aire...hic...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #37 (Edited)
OMG, a Scott !

That IS Scot-gaelic, isnt it OD ? *wink*...

As blondie would say, "There's something wrong with that bar - I've never been in it."
If you mean "Blondie" as in Debbie Harry, my old GF and I used to go see them in clubs around Ft. Lee, NJ , before they became famous...they had shirts even, said "Blondie is a Band"...yaaa, I go back aways, and been around...Emmylou Harris in small coffee shops in the Village, breakfast with Melanie (Safka) in Piermont, NY, and volleyball with Bob Zimmerman (Dylan) in Saugerties (Big Pink)when I was 12....and I repaired Bill Murray's septic system, and he shared cold beers with us out on the lawn...coooool....:)
"Its okay to flush now Mr.Murray...."....
Andy Williams tipped me a buck when I was 16 working at a country club for summer...cheap shrimp he was...and met Susan Sarandon (drool) in Congers, NY during the filming of "Joe"....yep, I been around...

...but I dont go to bars anymore...havent in over 10 yrs...dont mean I dont drink though, lol....

·
Daily rider
1,043 Posts

You haven't seen this video, have you? http://youtu.be/xdj67XknFrM

·
1,100 Posts
Yeah that's a great video for sure.

·
Chucklehead
1,050 Posts
HMMMMMMM ....... Maybe if I tape the Oreos to the back of my helmut ..........

Might try that this weekend.

21 - 40 of 297 Posts